Options

Duplicate at level 10

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
If you have a Bronze level 10, will it level up to Silver 1 if you pull a duplicate? Or just lose it and get the XP? It hasn’t happened to me this year and I just can’t remember how it worked last year. 
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Answers

• Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I believe you just get xp since it costs gold and evo to level up that would be too generous 
  • Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I believe you just get xp since it costs gold and evo to level up that would be too generous 
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    If you have a Bronze level 10, will it level up to Silver 1 if you pull a duplicate? Or just lose it and get the XP? It hasn’t happened to me this year and I just can’t remember how it worked last year. 
    Nope.   To be honest I'm not even sure if you get XP.  Last year you would have gotten a free evolve to the Silver 1.  This year, no free evolving for duplicates.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    With the exception of ATGs, you will get xp if you pull a duplicate player that's already at level 10. As has been mentioned, the only way to evolve a player in '18 is to pay his evo and gold.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    With the exception of ATGs, you will get xp if you pull a duplicate player that's already at level 10. As has been mentioned, the only way to evolve a player in '18 is to pay his evo and gold.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    jabber83jabber83 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    If it's maxed at 10 and draw a duplicate, the max overall increases and you get duplicate player xp
  • Options
    If it's maxed at 10 and draw a duplicate, the max overall increases and you get duplicate player xp
  • Options
    If it's maxed at 10 and draw a duplicate, the max overall increases and you get duplicate player xp.