RHB VS LHP in CvC ?

GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
Does anyone know if it's always the same right-handed and left-handed pitcher sequence? Do you change your lineup during CvC ? ....I'm Gold 😉 Thanks

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    In the past, they'd have both a left and righty handed pitcher which forced us to guess. Lately, however, it's either been all righties or all lefties. Today, for example, it's just Diaz(righty).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    So use the manual batting order to set up for both 
    It's all done with mirrors
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    What i have noticed in the last 3 Thursdays in CVC is that when u have a bonus player, the first 2 matches of the day u get big rounds (i always have several rounds over 1 mill). Then the last 2 matches of the day it is always hard to get a round above 200k. Exactly when u need it the most cause the club faces at that point usually a very similarly ranked club that scores many points. 
    Why the heck would they do that? I know autoplay uses a RNG but for that exact pattern to happen 3 weeks in a roll, it is too much of a coincidence.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I had a couple bonus players today and didn't get that.  Was pretty consistent across all four matches.  I do know that I seem to get better results mixing it up and not autoplaying all the rounds.
  • SPLENDEDSPILINTERSPLENDEDSPILINTER Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I actually did better in the last two rounds putting up 1 million, then 780k in round two. Round three was and to replenish my gold and use multiplier and batting boost had 3.7million 3rd round and 5million 4th round. So all in all I probably could have done the same in damage if I had the batting boost