Best way to spend gold

cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
Hi Everyone, 
I have got 7K gold so far from watching videos for the double gold offers and think if I continue can get up to 15K gold before the double gold offer finishes. My question is what would be the best place to spend this gold to improve my team. I am a silver team with 88k strength. Have beat woh once and last royale I got to ohtani but went 0 for 14 versus him with reggie jackson(did not have double skill votto or turner at that time). I would like to get a player with this gold that could at least gurantee me beating woh/royale once every week. Below is pictures of my current team. Everyone's skills are are at level 8 except acuna who is at 16. Any help is appreciated. Also, I have 50K legend xp right now but low on prime xp. 

Comments

• chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    if you have the evo. I'd go gold
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @cubschampions2016 your best bet for WOH is getting gamechanger boxes as they give you the best odds. I wouldn't spend all that gold at once and instead get weekly gamechangers until you can cycle without them.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Using it to cycle WOH or saving it for game changers will give you the most bang for your buck and help you put up the most points for your club
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Using it to cycle WOH or saving it for game changers will give you the most bang for your buck and help you put up the most points for your club
    That's what I did on Monday. Beat woh for the second time and cycled once for the first time. Took around 2k gold each time mostly vs snell but I pulled living legend altuve the first time and genett the second time. Maxed both and also maxed trout. Have a pretty amazing team now. Hopefully war lord mathews is in the box tomorrow and I get him. I spent 8k gold on war boxes trying for him and got nothing.