Can I beat WOH with this next monday?

aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
Assuming that I get Carter, Cano, Garcia, Giraffe, Jackson, and Bryant to around Gold 5/6 do you guys think I would be able to beat WOH with this? Also it would be helpful if someone gave me a strategy to get evo cause im very very poor rn and only have like 40

Comments

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    btw acuna's skills are 15 and 11
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I’d get Bryant’s skill up as high as you can. So you have a righty and a lefty if they switch up the last guy in round 5. I have no problem getting to 5-10 but the last guy is tough almost every time. As for evo, leveling up in your club is the quickest way to get it. 
    This is my squad. Sometimes I cycle 4-5 times. Sometimes only once or not at all. It all depends on if you get good pitches. 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Bryant's skill is currently 7,7, but its now on 10 evo and I don't really want to waste my evo rn. Do you know any clubs that levl up fast cause I need evo desperately. I have 120K legend xp so I should be able to get Carter to capped and reggie to around gold 5-8. Cano, giraffe, and garcia shouldn't be a problem because they are normal XP. I only have like 20K PXP so Bryant gonna be a work in progress.
    Get on global and ask. A lot of clubs will let you in just to donate so they can level up and get evo. If you’re lucky you might find a good club that you can stick with for a while. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    First things first you need to gold 10 the whole roster. After that worry about skills....need two stars lhb and two rhb to have a good shot.  Top end squads are stretching higher which means the difficulty in WOH is getting cranked up to match.  Not easy coming from back in the pack at this stage of the season when cyclers take down over 100k in lxp and pxp along with a handful of top prime and legend players twice a week;  you have to catch up to us since this is the standard that the developers follow when setting the difficulty ratings.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well since we’re getting opinions I have never cycled and I think I went diamond too fast. Thoughts?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    The reality is its going to be almost impossible to cycle unless you have some capped double skill guys.  Acuna capped is great but next I'd focus on capping Bryant rather then spreading your xp.  WOH is really about your top 4 bats.

Regarding evo, leveling up your club and season mode is the best and fastest way to get it.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Maybe I’m just starting to suck but this is my current team and before yesterday I was a combined 5 for 78 vs Ohtani/Snell, though I did go 4-6 yesterday.  So like others have said I’d make sure at least your top 6 are capped in gold and maybe you’ll have to use Acuna the last couple rounds.
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    if you're diamond theres no way sackett. ive got 3 guys at diamond 5 or better and i haven't cycled