WOH question

louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
Can a max 450 guy cycle through WOH?  Or do I need a legend or someone higher?

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    if you get the right pitch selection then it is possible but won't be easy this far into the game.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Thanks, just trying to figure out where to spend my gold.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @louisawesome if you want to cycle WOH your best bet right now would be Gamechanger boxes as the odds of getting those players is better than most boxes. They are only good for one week but they give you the best shot at the last 4 pitchers. That is assuming of course you are silver or below and can level them up cheap since they are only good for one week.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Unfortunately I am platinum, so it’s not the gold cost; it’s the evo cost for the GameChanger that is a killer. It’s tough to keep enough evo coins. 
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Unfortunately I am platinum, so it’s not the gold cost; it’s the evo cost for the GameChanger that is a killer. It’s tough to keep enough evo coins. 
    Why don’t you join a reset club? You can get a lot of evo that way. I have over 700. 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    cubs can you help me get some evos? im struggling really hard cause I have like none.

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Go to global and look for reset club openings.  Should hook onto one inside 15min.