Bonus players

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
So this is another big complaint from us players,    WHY MUST IT ALWAYS BE NEW PLAYER Versions RELEASED for bonuses???     Why is it that I have 3 altuve but the bonus is only for the new 20Th version of altuve?    Or I have an animal version of a player, but NO , SORRY it’s BONUS FOR NEW VERSION OF THE ANIMALS!!  ???
    So what I suggest is using a balance of old versions with your new ones!!!    I do believe this is a simple fix that will make us tappers happy!!!    And a happy tapper is a paying tapper!!!    

Comments

• thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Concur with this sentiment in general. Focus on a player - say Altuve - and make him the bonus player. So ANY Altuve you have gets a bonus.

Glu can still rake in the dough by offering these special player version mystery boxes as some teams won't have Altuve anything and would take a crack at a mystery box for a chance at Altuve, but don't penalize the guys who already spent resources to get the guy. 

I don't mind a couple of variations of a player, but the endless amount of offerings is nothing but another silly money grab by Glu.