Options

Help with offers

PistonpetePistonpete Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
Does anyone have tips on which offers are worth it on android? I've spent a lot of time Into slots and now tapjoy won't pay even with screen shots and everything. Glu won't help me either. What are some of the better ones to do? Not sure if being in Canada makes a difference on what we get for offers. 

Comments

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I do all the Final Fantasy, World of War and those type game offers for big payouts during double gold days.  Never had a problem getting paid.  Usually paid instantly, when not it was eventually resolved with a ticket to Tapjoy.
  • Options
    Interesting. Don't those final fantasy and world of war take forever to complete? 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I'm still somewhere in the middle of the World of War.  Don't really know how to play it and can't seem to move forward.  I'll get paid out next year sometime at this rate.

Videos are direct and I can tap while browsing the news or watching TV.  Its my preference since I don't really want to have to play another game to benefit this game.  I only have so many hours in the day.   Just tapped 5 videos while writing this.  LOL
  • Options
    Yeah I'll stick to the videos then. Least they're a sure thing lol
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Interesting. Don't those final fantasy and world of war take forever to complete? 
    Not really.  I think I did the World of War one in 2 days and I could knock out the 10K power one in Final Fantasy in 2 days if I really needed to.  

Most of those games are pretty similar and once you have a pretty good understanding of how they work it's easier to get an idea of exactly what you need to meet your objective.  Final Fantasy was all about troop building to build power.  World of War was a little trickier but I still caught on pretty quick on what the fastest way to the end would be.
  • Options
    awesome thanks for the help