Xxxendyoloading/cheatingxx

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
Really? Why do these teams exist or at least why can’t i play a similar team(TS 140k). I’d even settle on playing 91braves91 cuz at least it would be fair. Guess I’m not gonna win this tourny...

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

He must've 'leveled up.' I played against him over the weekend and got lucky. I took the screenshot because I thought his name was funny. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Very nice @DFBB!!!

Im waiting to go up against him with Sig Kershaw.

You are platinum tho, right? My maxed pitcher won’t stand a chance...and I’ll get a perfect 27k game thrown by his weakest pitcher👎🏻

Btw...who could afford getting all those guys plus whatever’s else he has to P10?!?!?!
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @fahhq2
    Those are Diamond 10's you're looking at. There, I just gave you reason to be even more outraged. Hehe.
    🤬
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @fahhq2 I can answer your question... he isn't paying for it. 

Mind Blown right? Probably not. But yeah, he didn't pay his way to get there. That's at least the short story. And I guarantee it. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
    All too common, my brother...
    @fahhq2 unfortunately the truth.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If diamond was remotely reasonable in terms of resources, I would've already planned accordingly. As is, even as much as I play, I can't fathom trying to level my guys in diamond. Just simply not reasonable. At all.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    i played him and only lost 4-0.   I felt proud of that haha.  His closer was 500 double skilled Jansen if you were curious 
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Hey glu why don’t you check his account and see if he spent $ 10,000-$ 20,000 dollars into the game?    Cause we all know mantle alone will take 5, 000 dollars in gold to cap at diamond!!!!     I’ve also been matched with him in prime event after streak of 44 going!!   So yes his name fits profile, he did end-my-streak!!  Lol.  But seriously GLU WHY ARE THESE THINGS BEING INVESTIGATED?   
    @newfy "why AREN"T these things being investigated?" I know what you meant :)
    Oh sorry is mantle is at diamond 9.  Maybe if he cap him they will see it.  Lol
    nym5fan said:
    @newfy "why AREN"T these things being investigated?" I know what you meant :)
    Thanks @nym5fan.  Dang autocorrect gets me some times.