CvC 12/20/18

GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
Ok it's serious or they will change it ;) 2x Royale Box for High Round !! pretty cool 👍 

Comments

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    They for sure are going to add the 95% chance 2500 pxp...... shit - if they dont why bother playing WOH and putting all the work in to get players if they give them out for a high round in CvC?
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    It's silly season;  just wait till next week.

Its different kinds of work and I think its a good thing for the club.  I'm good at WOH and get my players there.  Some of the guys who aren't as good at WOH are good in CvC and they get a shot at the players there they would otherwise not be able to get.  Besides, winning CvC is no piece of cake;  winners in my club spend more on CvC than on WOH in gold and half the time wind up losing in the the last couple of minutes to a sandbagging shark on the other team who takes the purse at the last second.

Players good at CvC and WOH should have stacked rosters.

And IMO WOH isn't work;  best gameplay of the week for me.  ;)
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    What's the rewards for Platinum and below clubs?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Not to curb everyone’s enthusiasm, but I opened 18 of those yesterday and didn’t get any of the top 3 players in it. Actually, I’ve opened roughly 120 of them over the past 5-6 weeks and have not pulled any of the top 2 players.
  • K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    WOH aggravates me cause i get to round 7 on level 5 and cant get a pitch to hit. It happens every week.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    So I have a funny story about CVC for today. Told my club that I'm gonna play today as I need Votto and guess who I pulled. Non other than Votto. And guess what I saw? Bonus PXP for duplicate player. Didn't pay attention and thought that was the 510 Votto and got sooooooo happy when I pulled him just now for about 2 seconds :joy::joy::joy: and then :frowning::expressionless::angry::unamused:

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @Houmy funny story is that is exactly who the MVP/Highround winner in our club pulled. Go figure!
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    in my club the high round guy got Baines and McCann.
    This box is probably the best prize this year in CVC, I mean, it is a 100% chance player. Legend or not, awesome prize. especially if the club is diamond and gets 2 boxes.
    From that box last week in who I got everybody but Trout or Mantle after 8 cycles.
    I doubt I can get them today but who knows.
    Baines seems pretty good but I haven't leveled him up yet cause of being DH. Not sure if it is worth it. 
    btw, does anyone knows what are his ratings in silver 10?
  • mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    our guy pulled Baines twice.
    stupid odds, how can u pull a 10% player twice in a roll?
    Actually, 10% for the 3 legends so like 3.33% chance of baines. Twice in a roll? just retarded RNG
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited December 2018
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Not to curb everyone’s enthusiasm, but I opened 18 of those yesterday and didn’t get any of the top 3 players in it. Actually, I’ve opened roughly 120 of them over the past 5-6 weeks and have not pulled any of the top