Walk Off Hero 12/24

2Next

Comments

• Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    So is there any chance they have the exact same reward on Wednesday? I’m kinda new to cycling...do they always have different rewards Monday and Wednesday? 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    So is there any chance they have the exact same reward on Wednesday? I’m kinda new to cycling...do they always have different rewards Monday and Wednesday? 
    Oh yeah it'll be different.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Cycled 6 times! Tons of xp and Lindor will start for me.  Great day. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Finished today at 3 for 9 and got Lindor to Gold 10, now to bang out hours of videos as I need 116 evo lol.  This one was fairly easy feeling today, if I didn’t shank a few fastballs I probably finish 2 more times.  I ended up slow playing for club points also.  I finish this guy and the obp Votto I have I’ll have 7 platinum bats and be gtg to start to level pitching and feel set for ‘18.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Cycled only twice today but not a single piece of gold used in boosts or retries. Lindor was better than my 470 galvis at ss so it was a nice addition.
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Ended up getting a late start and cycled 3 times after 7pm. yelich had more trouble against kluber than i was expecting but i always have a video restart at that point and usually 2nd go at him he gives it up. Love the xp they gave us a shot at though. I never pull the “good” guys out of walkoff boxes anyways so this was a welcome gesture. And after about 50k in LL boxes i finally have one that cost me 0 gold.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Was a good day, 4 cycles AND got all my last minute Christmas stuff done :)
    It's all done with mirrors