Options

Moving event dates

aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
Event Royale (Current wednesday event) should be moved to the weekend and slugfest should be reimplemented on Wednesdays. Not everyone has that much time on Wednesday and on weekends a Event Royale would be more "Eventful." A lot can be added to support this I'm just really tired rn

Comments

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    We’ve all been down with a change like this, but I don’t think Glu will ever change it to something we want.  
  • Options
    SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    My guess is at this point they know not every player invest in Slugfest.  WOH is the majority favorite event even if it's harder than hell people still like playing it for that possible cycle all day long.  I suspect we see in 2019 the Royale moved to weekends.  I suggest they change it daily so on Friday it will be a box with 6 players in it and those guys are bonuses and on Saturday a second set of 6 guys released in the box.  Offer the Royale boxes for gold in the store at 500 a pop max 5 buys with one guaranteed player.  Then from there on Sunday all guys are bonuses plus you do CvC all day long to add to it and start Sunday with multipliers.  In my opinion this would keep people engaged all weekend cause let's face it by Sunday you're winded from an energy event and it's time consuming .  
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    SakaV2 said:
    My guess is at this point they know not every player invest in Slugfest.  WOH is the majority favorite event even if it's harder than hell people still like playing it for that possible cycle all day long.  I suspect we see in 2019 the Royale moved to weekends.  I suggest they change it daily so on Friday it will be a box with 6 players in it and those guys are bonuses and on Saturday a second set of 6 guys released in the box.  Offer the Royale boxes for gold in the store at 500 a pop max 5 buys with one guaranteed player.  Then from there on Sunday all guys are bonuses plus you do CvC all day long to add to it and start Sunday with multipliers.  In my opinion this would keep people engaged all weekend cause let's face it by Sunday you're winded from an energy event and it's time consuming .  
    The weekend event doesn't consume much of my time for the simple reason that I refuse to invest any gold in it as long as the rewards for it remain terrible.

The weekend is my break from the game essentially, especially Friday until late.