Game Changers

ryandavis94ryandavis94 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
edited January 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I got three game changer players last week, and two of them have already regressed after having them for a week, but my game changer Yasiel Puig is still boosted, do some boosted players just last longer than others or what’s the deal with that? Anyone know? 

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    They all last about 1 week. This weeks game changers were Puig and Didi with a pitcher (I didn’t pay attention to who it was). Those players will drop Tuesday most likely
  • ryandavis94ryandavis94 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    @Bigpredfan got you. I think you read my prior post about how I dropped three guys off of my lineup completely who were much better than these players when they aren’t boosted because I wasn’t paying attention to the fact that they were only temporarily boosted. I’m not even mad anymore because I pulled my first legend ever, had enough legend XP stacked up to gold max him out, and then I pulled Jose Altuve out of the franchise player box. (My legend maxes out at 490 and Altuve maxes out at 500). I pulled both of these guys in a five minute period and I am so pumped. Lol.