• Options
    aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    idk then
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Got Votto, Bryant twice. Now Correa.  Teddy owns ozwalt
  • Options
    Is sabathia being a literal bitch right now for anyone?
  • Options
    Right after I rant about it at beat it, how ironic.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Is sabathia being a literal bitch right now for anyone?
    he was for me last cycle
  • Options
    on my 4th cycle rn and sabathia is hell
  • Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    If I don’t open my boxes til tomorrow will they still be there tomorrow afternoon or so? Need to accumulate some gold and EVO. I figured they don’t disappear but I’ve never waited that long before.
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    If I don’t open my boxes til tomorrow will they still be there tomorrow afternoon or so? Need to accumulate some gold and EVO. I figured they don’t disappear but I’ve never waited that long before.

They are always there.
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    12/12 vs oswalt, 8 Bryant’s, Ozzie, yadi, 2 votto
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    LL Votto has been the right choice vs. Oswalt for me tonight.
  • Options
    boggs was beating oswalt easy this afternoon, 0-6ish tonight
  • Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Ive been struggling today. Sabathia has been crazy tough. Cant beat 5-10 with bf harper or holiday crime dog  Both have skills at 11. Only seeing junk pitches
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I was disappointed to get Molina on my first cycle,  who is junk, and Votto on #2 who I already have, but I did get Bryant on my 3rd and had about 300K prime XP so I leveled him up to Gold 10.  

I didn't need another lefty masher but he's a nice upgrade at 3rd over 1 skill (blowout) signature Muncy.  

Now if they ever decide to have an all LHP Level 5 on WOH, I'm all set.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    16 cycles for far and got Ozzie twice. No Nola for me, but the SS collection keeps growing!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Gallo has beaten Oswalt 6 times, 3x Bryant, 2 Votto, 1 Molina so far.
  • Options
    @DFBB How you keep so many players? They started dropping my lowest rated guys automatically awhile back, when id get a new player. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m gonna end the day 2-5 against Oswalt. Much better than any of the last 4 walk-offs 
  • Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    0-4 on 5-10. Had harper with gold boost at 358 on gold down 6-5. Had a whiffle ball bat from there
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Probodybuilder They expanded our rosters several weeks ago. I also drop guys who have been recent bonuses and I often drop guys so that I have space for new players w/o getting someone auto dropped.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Correa then 4 KBs but despite that better than usual. Sabathia was a biatch early in the day but then everything settled in except my damn app crashing. Happy for the pxp/lxp hehe
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    20/22 2 Ozzie’s, 4 yadi’s, 3 votto s, and 11 Bryant’s...finally getting all my hitting upgrades up to 80 made a huge difference. Although I’m ready to be frustrated with royale like usual on Wednesday.
  • Options
    I have LL Lindor at short. 490 max. Lhp, rsp skills.   Should i bother with the Corea from today?
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I have LL Lindor at short. 490 max. Lhp, rsp skills.   Should i bother with the Corea from today?
    I’m in a similar boat with BF Lindor and LL Lindor as well, nothing will happen soon regardless, but is there a huge difference with LL Correa?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    @Sandpipers. Well he is 520 max.  But i dont love the rhp,lhp skills together 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Went 8 for 16, the 8 being a personal best showing for me, 4 Votto, 3 Bryant, and 1 Molina.  This one seemed a lot easier perhaps moving Trout and Gallo to 15/15 the biggest helper in that.
  • Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Pulled 6 Yadis, 4 Vottos, 2 Bryants and an Ozzie at the end. After a lot of frustration I thought it really got easier the last handful of hours.
  • Options
    thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    do you guys think it is worth it to level up ozzie to silver 10 when I already have LL lindor at silver 10?
    LL Lindor is 495, switch hitter, skills are vsLefties and RISP
    Ozzie is 505, switch hitter, skills are vsLefties and vsRighties 
    Really depends on how you want to use them. Ozzie is guaranteed to have one skill active in all modes, all the time. Lindor has the possibility of 2-skills active, but also the possibility of having no skills active. Choose Ozzie if you are thinking outside of WOH, otherwise stick with Lindor since he's already there and could be useful in WOH...

Practicality aside, I may just level Ozzie to Gold even though I have BF Lindor (RHP and LHP skills like Ozzie) just because I love Ozzie! It's a lot of wasted LXP for a slight uptick in hit/power (by the way, how are Ozzie's power numbers so high? He's got 28 career HRs... lol).
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I pulled 3 KBs, 2 Yadis, and 2 Vottos. Very Frustrating getting so many duplicate players. Already had Votto before this WoH event so that was just a dash of extra salt. 

My club has many guys that can cycle 5-10 times. And I don't think 1 team pulled a top 3 player from the WoH box. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited January 2019
    nym5fan said:
    [snip] I don't think 1 team pulled a top 3 player from the WoH box. 

I've cycled about 200 times since Black Friday and haven't pulled a top 2 player (which is 1/15 odds).

However, my purchased box pulls have been dynamite. Got Holiday Pesky on first box I opened, got Holiday McGriff opening only 4 boxes, over the weekend I opened like 3 boxes and got CvC Ted. 

Game Changer boxes seem to be automatic for me. I can't remember the last one I opened that wasn't a player. This happens every week... 2 for 2 again this week (Berrios and Mazara).

Oh, and got Mickey Mantle from the VIP gift boxes.

But, again, I'm 0 for 200 on walkoff boxes as far as getting a "top 2" player.

Somethin's fishy here.

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    nym5fan said:
    [snip] I don't think 1 team pulled a top 3 player from the WoH box. 

I've cycled about 200 times since Black Friday and haven't pulled a top 2 player (which is 1/15 odds).

However, my purchased box pulls have been dynamite. Got Holiday Pesky on first box I opened, got Holiday McGriff opening only 4 boxes, over the weekend I opened like 3 boxes and got CvC Ted. 

Game Changer boxes seem to be automatic for me. I can't remember the last one I opened that wasn't a player. This happens every week... 2 for 2 again this week (Berrios and Mazara).

Oh, and got Mickey Mantle from the VIP gift boxes.

But, again, I'm 0 for 200 on walkoff boxes as far as getting a "top 2" player.

Somethin's fishy here.

Maybe they just want you to keep buying your players and black listed you in WoH? lol
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!