FR Suck Again

SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
20k spent on Goliath boxes. Not even ONE prime...unreal.

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Well there isn’t any primes in that box so
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    i actually like that Kershaw at 20K gold so I will grab him probably on Sunday.  My issue is what do I spend gold on.
  • SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    48 boxes, still no top tier player. The odds are 1 in 25 boxes for a top tier player. What the literal heck!?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    It sounds about as random as the skills being turned on. We obviously we can't take Glu's word for anything. #skillgate #oddsfixing 
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    The real question is why do people still fall for Glu’s money grab and buy these boxes.  Rarely will a player make your roster, so you spend thousands of gold in the hopes of winning 2k In gold and some worthless trinkets.

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    whynot said:
    The real question is why do people still fall for Glu’s money grab and buy these boxes.  Rarely will a player make your roster, so you spend thousands of gold in the hopes of winning 2k In gold and some worthless trinkets.

I tend to agree...but then I opened my free boxes and pulled that sweet Mookie. That’s a great feeling. THAT is why people still buy boxes. Also, of course some people are just trying to help their clubs, which is nice. 
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    whynot said:

I havent used gold on a box since september
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @Metsicans I totally agree about helping your club, but that’s my point.  If the leader works at educating his guys to skip boxes, watch some videos and maybe a few other tricks, then they all will be better off Monday then if they took 1st place.  Bonus is your not giving glu your resources!

Glu makes their big money on the guys who are driven by ego to be alpha, as long as they spend glu will win.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    63 boxes, nothing better than a few 325s 👀 

Got Kershaw and Cepeda from FR, but geez...
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Probodybuilder almost same here with not spending on boxes anymore. I usually get one or two if there is really a player that can improve my team but that's pretty much every 3 or 4 weeks now. That Chipper today though almost made me lose control. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @Probodybuilder almost same here with not spending on boxes anymore. I usually get one or two if there is really a player that can improve my team but that's pretty much every 3 or 4 weeks now. That Chipper today though almost made me lose control. 
    I held it together and didn’t chase Chipper in those boxes lol I said Chipper, please come to me in a free box 🙏🏼 Didn’t work, but I did save some cash!  
    It's kinda like collecting baseball cards, I have spent thousands on wax boxes and cases over the years chasing top auto's and short prints but usually to no avail. I have gotten awesome pulls and cards that eventually come out of nowhere and are now worth something. There are two things in this: first like spending money on boxes that yeild nothing one after another but hoping that next rip will yield that next big pull same thing with this game, we keep pumping 30, 40 whatever the price is into these mystery boxes for that shiney Mantle or Ruth or that 490, 500+ speciality 5 star player to pop out but instead you get 💩. It's that thrill look at what we got. The only difference is and it's a huge one that Glu doesn't get, I have something physically in my hands that I paid for when I spend on baseball cards. I know this is virtual and they can't deliver something physical but the outrageous prices they charge for getting nothing is unreal, unethical! They need to make money yes but not being able carry your roster over year to year after investing money into it is borderline criminal. Baseball card companies don't say okay new year is coming I'm here to take back all the cards you (here is the key word here) bought from us. What they are like teasing us like it's huge deal that they will transfer some our players that we paid them for over to next year.... HEY GLU, how about all of them for everyone because everyone has paid for those players in some form of fashion. How about lowering your prices and stop price gouging us and raping us at every little turn we make. How about a stable platform and good and ethical coding practices that would make the game enjoyable to play. How about you send your customer service team to school to learn about customer service and what it takes and how to talk and how to resolve issues for customers the very customers that pay your paychecks that keep your company afloat without us you have nothing! 
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Normally I'm right there with you but Wednesday I only cycled once and pulled holiday Baez, today I bought 1 box and got chipper, then pulled Blackmon on the first free box. Don't know if I should keep going or quit w
    Normally I'm right there with you but Wednesday I only cycled once and pulled holiday Baez, today I bought 1 box and got chipper, then pulled Blackmon on the first free box. Don't know if I should keep going or quit w
    Yeah you'll get a day like that but then you'll two three months getting 💩. Then when the next version comes more and likely bye bye players. I don't believe Glu one bit on transferring players thing. I guarantee it's not going to be free we will probably have to invest real money into it but the kicker is we have already bought the players. This is another ploy for Glu to rape us hard at the beginning of the season!