Odds on boxes ?

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
I have noticed an improvement in the amount of players I pull lately unlike before and my clubmates seem to be the same.   So I did notice glu has up’d the % on getting a player. 
  Thought I’d post to show those who don’t see it. 

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    edited January 2019
    They’ve been at 1,2 or 3% for the top players for several months in these types of boxes...Tuesday and Thursday boxes can go to 4% and have only two players in them plus the pxp/lxp is decent.
    However, stated odds may not reflect our expectations/assumptions....I have three teams and pulled Betts on two of them from the gift today, judge on the third....go figure.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    @Sandpipers I was more looking at the 21 % of the low players just to help get some points.  Even though Monday they are gone but I like to help my club as much as posible and few months back it was costing me a lot of gold into pulls just for these (disposable players).  
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    The problem with these "improvements" is that 375 max players are worthless to most regular players, they're just disguised as something useful.   It's essentially a 1-4% chance for a player that has a chance to still be on your roster on Monday.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @newfy I’m trying to remember but back in say October, those lower level players were around the same odds, sometimes lower like maybe 10-15%. But whatever, at the end of the day, the strategy for the offers is what can kill xp and other resources to chase rewards for the club, that unless you rank top 5 or top 10 depending on the event, are simply crappy for most. So you really need to have the top guys pulled by several club members to have a chance.
    It's all done with mirrors