My wallet is closed for business!!!

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
Well well thanks glu, you finally put me over the edge today.  I threw my phone at the wall when I lost to tommy in 12th inning and got cleaned out curves with 11 or 12 straight curves.   I’ve been trying all day at it and not once did I catch a break.   I’ve tried my top lefty and righty and have almost 200 k more strength but nothing worked.  
    So when a GAME is making me that mad because of STUPID programming with the pitchers, playing a game of chance and the outcome is determined before you start!!!I guess it’s time to close my wallet to glu and there money hungry game.  All they want is our money every day, but I’m lacking my satisfaction with this game for the 1,000s of dollars I’ve spent
     I’m not sure why, but everything in the game seems to be harder on me or just plain unlucky for me.   All season long my club post about hitting big players and legends , etc.  I get more xp!!    One member has been hot with boxes all season long and I take 10-20 k gold for any of the players!!   It’s that bad I actually had to buy my players on bf and other times I seen them available. I was spending a big coin into game and not getting anywhere!!   So now I’m strong enough to cycle and compete In diamond , so glu just fix the pitching a little so I can be screwed again.  It just feels to me now I’m not catching a break, and IVE HAD ENOUGH WITH IT,    

Comments

• NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Right there with you. Glu just made sure I dont spend another dime. Bought holiday players like an idiot only to remember it dont make a damn bit of difference when all you see is unhittable curves. No chance.