WoH for 1-28-19: Calling Jram....Calling Jram...Maybe?

Comments

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I'm a nats fan and that scherzer is pure eye candy
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    BobbyFlay said:
    I just pulled Scherzer on my first cycle. I'm shocked lol.
    Congrats. I pulled him from a free box this weekend. He’s...well really good. 
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    dear glu please give me scherzer
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Maybe some lefty pitchers in the last four would be nice since all my beasts are righties...you know while we are asking glu for stuff
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Thrilled to get Goldie today.  I can't say enough how big it is for a Diamond team to get these 490+ Blue XP players.
    4 fastballs in my last six tries against kimbral waht the **** glu
    i know u dicks are behind this
    beat it and of course its nolas turn to give me all curvs
    2 realmuto one zobrist. i already had realmute and bryant, kms
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Third time today trying to simply load batter for 5.10 and app CRASHES. Twice chosen batter burned and Twice reset to 5.1. This is hard enough with random 95% slurve rounds to deal with tech glitches. INFURIATING... Venting over. 
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I may have been going about this all wrong .So here it goes.....
    Dear Glu, 
     I only wish to draw the lowest of players from the WOH prize box. Moreover,  I only want a single low player, over and over and over.
    Thanks,
    Pinky
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Had 3 guys from box before it started but got 3 guys i didnt have. Goldy, bags, realmuto.  Plus zobrist, who everyone has. 
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    No idea what's going on with Abbott. 0-8 and every sequence has been 3 curves, 1 fastball, 3 curves, 1 fastball, then 3 curves.  All 8 times
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    My long term project...
  • marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    goldy*4, zorbist*1 .. keep going
    Got bagwell fourth cycle WHY THE **** CANT IT BE SCHERZER ARGH!

• SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    Is there something about mad Max today?  I'm 0-14 between maxed LL Votto with both skills 16 and Gallo with both skills 12.  His skills aren't even active yet I haven't been better than 5-3!  Wtf!?!
    SakaV2 said:
    Is there something about mad Max today?  I'm 0-14 between maxed LL Votto with both skills 16 and Gallo with both skills 12.  His skills aren't even active yet I haven't been better than 5-3!  Wtf!?!
    Gallo with skills at 12 would tkae a load of luck to beat it. Votto idk though
    Im 4-16 with Holiday Boggs
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    SakaV2 said:
    Gallo with skills at 12 would tkae a load of luck to beat it. Votto idk though
    I only used Gallo once just to see if it was just a Votto thing lol.  To be honest Gallo was as close as Votto .  I just seem to get a few fastballs which Votto mashes but nothing after.  I can't get a double to save my life to get his second skill active lol
    What are Vottos hti and power rating? 
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I have ted maxed at gold skills included and couldnt score a run on max first 3 tries. Sure enough the second i buy a restart i beat it on no outs. I think im amazed at how i still get surprized its 100% about the money. This game has become a joke and thankfully really turning me off for next year. I dont even mind having to pay to play but paying to get screwed regardless just isnt worth it anymore. I think ill buy a jet ski this spring and say screw 19. 
    jpuck6190 said:
    I have ted maxed at gold skills included and couldnt score a run on max first 3 tries. Sure enough the second i buy a restart i beat it on no outs. I think im amazed at how i still get surprized its 100% about the money. This game has become a joke and thankfully really turning me off for next year. I dont even mind having to pay to play but paying to get screwed regardless just isnt worth it anymore. I think ill buy a jet ski this spring and say screw 19. 
    2 out of my 4 cycles are video boost
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Bagwell x3, Zobrist x1, bench 1x, only issue was maeda for some reason lost to him 3x. No other issues try to get a few more in. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I can’t remember that last time my gold total went up on a Monday. But 950 division games later here I am. I refused to run into the wall over and over and waste the gold. 

Are you saying you played 950 games today?
    duckk123 said:
    I played 1500-1700 yesterday.  It was repetitive, to say the least.
    Scherzer just seems like a flat out scam today.  Being dominated by a guy who I outrank by 300 points would not ever work the other way around.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    Yes. Between tournaments and bonus games. Well I won 950. Probably played 975ish. I was at 50/1000. Didn’t want to waste my time running into the 5-10 wall. I started about 5-6 hours ago. Had a few breaks. But well worth the time 
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    3 Goldschmidt 3 Realmuto so far. I spent all of my leftover double offer gold this weekend chasing Scherzer. If the Glu gods let me get him, I will put the phone away and spend the rest of the evening with my family. I promise.