Reset Club?

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
I am at a point like most of you where you just can't get enough evo.  Can anyone recommend a reset club?  First and foremost it can't have cheaters/ loaders, which is why I thought I would ask here first.  How do the reset clubs work?  What are the best days to join?  How much evo can you normally get?  I have about  29,000 in gloves.  I can normally cycle without issue about 4-8 times.  I am a gold team about 145k team strength and a record of 6499-434.  Any recommendations appreciated.

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Yeah, I been trying to find out about this myself. Tried searching threads for info but nothing useful...I just want to know how much evo you can expect over a week
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I always here about reset clubs, but do you guys know the point? I started my own club and Evo isnt even a factor until the later stages of that tier. Now that the club is in Gold is 15 evo every level up.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Evo is the only thing holding me back from making a run to Diamond. I'm at Gold tier now and to move a blue XP to diamond is 150 evo while prime/legends 450 evo per player.

I don't even level up a lot of players anymore. Maybe 1 or 2 on the weekend, I never take WoH bonus guys higher than Bronze (not necessary if you just want to ripple pitchers 1-7 on each level), and a game changer or two who are blue XP and not costly. I still can't keep a balance of more than like 100-150 evo, so I'm unsure how in the heck I will ever be able to get thousands of it if I can't even keep a few hundred.

I'm honestly getting bored with the game at this point since it's rare that any newly released players make my roster now, and going Diamond would make the game fun again. But, this evo problem.... sigh.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Reset clubs are to get better finish in bracket, not evo collection.  You need to watch global for clubs leveling up and go evo hunting.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    whynot said:
    Reset clubs are to get better finish in bracket, not evo collection.  You need to watch global for clubs leveling up and go evo hunting.
    Ok so its more about getting with a stacked club and winning events? That was my general understanding.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited January 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Evo is the only thing holding me back from making a run to Diamond. I'm at Gold tier now and to move a blue XP to diamond is 150 evo while prime/legends 450 evo per player.

I don't even level up a lot of players anymore. Maybe 1 or 2 on the weekend, I never take WoH bonus guys higher than Bronze (not necessary if you just want to ripple pitchers 1-7 on each level), and a game changer or two who are blue XP and not costly. I still can't keep a balance of more than like 100-150 evo, so I'm unsure how in the heck I will ever be able to get thousands of it if I can't even keep a few hundred.

I'm honestly getting bored with the game at this point since it's rare that any newly released players make my roster now, and going Diamond would make the game fun again. But, this evo problem.... sigh.

@JEDDDOGGY Don't let EVO keep you from going Diamond.  Once you get through every level of Diamond you can continue to cycle the last level every 1000 wins for another 650 EVO each time.  Just be prepared for a week or two of cranking out plenty of bonus games/tourneys.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Sounds like a part time job to me!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    whynot said:
    Sounds like a part time job to me!
    Lol, I think this game is already
    It's all done with mirrors
    @JEDDDOGGY Don't let EVO keep you from going Diamond.  Once you get through every level of Diamond you can continue to cycle the last level every 1000 wins for another 650 EVO each time.  Just be prepared for a week or two of cranking out plenty of bonus games/tourneys.

Can I just go straight through Platinum to Diamond with a capped Gold squad? I don’t know how I’m gonna win any bonus games at Platinum or Diamond with all Gold players lol
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Can I just go straight through Platinum to Diamond with a capped Gold squad? I don’t know how I’m gonna win any bonus games at Platinum or Diamond with all Gold players lol
    Ideally it would be good if you could bring up a guy or two but you should be alright.  I was Platinum for less than a week, and I only brought 3 or 4 guys up to Platinum.  Still won 90% or so of my bonus games, they were much easier to win than at Gold.  Just a long run of cranking out as many games as possible.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Yes. I did that in 8 days back a few months ago, with literally 0 resources saved up
    Nice, thanks guys! I am trying to save up enough LXP to cap Holiday Ted. I have 560k now and need double that (I think.....)

I have 580k blue xp and 1.4 mil prime xp too so once I make it I could bring a guy or two up I guess. 

I was  thinking I have no chance at winning bonus games without leveling as I go. Thankfully, it sounds like that isn’t the case.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I too now have some hope, thx guys
    It's all done with mirrors
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY one thing you should consider is that you should forget all about WOH if you go Diamond without enough EVO to bring some of your top batters. @Bigpredfan can probably tell you more about that. If you don't care about WOH then it's a different matter.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited January 2019
    @Houmy at this point WOH is just a way to get prime and legend xp. Due to the odds placed on the player reward box it is easier to just pay 500 gold for a weekend box than it is to pay 80-160 gold plus the grind of 50 (10x5) rounds to get there. And I can get gold by cycling Diamond. 

I do plan on stocking up enough LXP to cap Holiday Ted and should have enough BXP and PXP to get a few other guys in order to handle 5.6 thru 5.10 after I’m done saving.

Hardest thing will be clicking “release inactives” on my ATGs lol
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

I just posted about this exact issue. Glu may think it serves some sort of purpose but in reality it just makes sure the game isn’t nearly as fun as it could be, as you so eloquently spelled out.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’d wait to see what the newsletter says Friday, but that’s me.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @Houmy at this point WOH is just a way to get prime and legend xp. Due to the odds placed on the player reward box it is easier to just pay 500 gold for a weekend box than it is to pay 80-160 gold plus the grind of 50 (10x5) rounds to get there. And I can get gold by cycling Diamond. 

I do plan on stocking up enough LXP to cap Holiday Ted and should have enough BXP and PXP to get a few other guys in order to handle 5.6 thru 5.10 after I’m done saving.

Hardest thing will be clicking “release inactives” on my ATGs lol
    Keep in mind from gold 10 to platinum 10 it’s roughly 80K blue XP for those players and 188K for primes and legends. The first few diamond levels are 51K, 59K, ?, ?, and 95K to go from diamond 5-6. The gold will kill you leveling legends and primes in diamond. That’s where the blue XP guys really have their value.   If you don’t care about cycling walk-off immediately, skipping platinum is actually really easy.  You honestly could probably do it in 2 days fairly easily. 
    edited January 2019
    My strategy at Diamond has been to aggressively pursue any 490 max or above blue XP player.  I currently have 490 max Edwin E maxed out at Diamond 10, and both 490 max Machado and 470 max Galvis at Diamond 7.  That was good enough for me to cycle WOH in my first go around as a Diamond club yesterday.  I also pulled 500 max Goldschmidt yesterday, so he is my next major project.  

I'm not sure I will ever even attempt to bring up Primes and Legends.  The difference in resource requirements is massive in both XP and Gold.  The difference in player quality is very little.
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I play solo and reset daily. I’ve been out of the top 3 twice since Christmas so that’s been helpful with premium xp now being in event rewards. I also save all helmets, gloves, balls until the weekend and then level up the club. I always get yo at least silver 4 - 28 evo - or sometimes 5, but I play a lot. I also pay the 160 gold to play an extra 4 season games, so I finish a season in 4 - 5 days. I’ve been considering just buying one evo box each day, which would slightly less expensive than speeding through the season now that I can get all the premium xp i need from WOH. The box yields 8.8 evo on avg so 62 per week. So - even with all that, if I were platinum (I’m gold) I couldn’t level even one prime or legend s week. I’d live for the next VIP gift to be 1000 evo - but I’d still be out in s week or two. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Do blue XP players level up at Diamond for XP only and no gold? 
    samtheman said:
    Do blue XP players level up at Diamond for XP only and no gold? 
    No they take gold, but much less gold. 

Blue XP Players- 500,500,1000,1000,1500,1500,2000,3000,5000
    16,000 total

primes and legends- 
    1500,1500,3000,3000,4500,4500 and that’s as far as I’ve gone. 
    18,000 just to get to diamond 7
    Looks like its triple the amount of blue xp players. If it holds true, the last levels would be 6000, 9000 and 15000 for a whopping 48,000 gold to cap a prime / legend at diamond.

Yowzerz.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My holiday Trout is diamond 8, 9 is 9000 confirmed.