• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Not the best prize of the weekend but a solid plan B

• tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Thanks 
    🙏. Thanks
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Pulled this guy, eventually I’ll level him up but I’m saving all gold for fan rewards for the upcoming weekend 
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

• bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I have a 545 legend and 530 player not maxed yet.  Also have a double boosted Baez and rizzo not shown 
  • drknight24drknight24 Registered Users 92 Posts
    Does anyone have a gold 10 moliter? Is he a better keeper over cooperstown edgar martinez?
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Does anyone have a gold 10 moliter? Is he a better keeper over cooperstown edgar martinez?

• ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Anyone leveled up Matt Carpenter “legend” to gold 10. Pulled him in free box. Wanted Mookie, but he looks good except lousy second skill. Thx!
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Molitor is better than Martinez - Martinez has higher speed and lower hit and power. He's back on page 2 or 3 of this thread
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Anyone got Willie Mays at Gold 10 since he was upped to 550 max?
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    woohoo77 said:
    Anyone got Willie Mays at Gold 10 since he was upped to 550 max?

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Would anyone choose hitter ATG babe (RISP and rhp skills) over a 535 prime Harper (2x RHP) ? 
    Would anyone choose hitter ATG babe (RISP and rhp skills) over a 535 prime Harper (2x RHP) ? 
    Babe is making my decision hard - on my short list I have him, captain boggs, holiday Ted and Hos from yday......first world problems lol 😁
    But he's Babe..... hard to leave behind!

• AcesehAceseh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Sexy af
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Babe has been my best player since september so i’m going to miss him, but that RISP skill has always bothered me and now that i have a better alternative, he is staying.
    getting his first test run on WOH -  solid so far. Would love to have a 5.10 righty to try him with

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Anyone have the updated 550 Mantle at G10? 
    benny100 said:
    getting his first test run on WOH -  solid so far. Would love to have a 5.10 righty to try him with

I pulled him first cycle and leveled him to gold 10 also.....today wasn’t the day to try him out properly though he was 100% on 4.10, 5.7 & 5.8....curious to try again Monday to see how good his skills stand up to same side pitching in the interested of ‘19 where a degree of versatility is a larger issue than it currently is.  
    Anyone have the updated 550 Mantle at G10? 

• jbionic2009jbionic2009 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Beast in the East - Trevor Story
  • jbionic2009jbionic2009 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Legend - Joey Votto

• AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Pretty sure this guy is going to be a keeper, and NO ONE is talking about him:

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Accelman said:

I have him,not the greatest skills for WOH is the problem.  I have his skills at 16/16 and has a hard time at 5.7
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Accelman said:

A lot of people judge players based on how they would perform in 5.10 WOH. While I personally don't hate the RISP skill like some do, others would disqualify him as not a great keeper for that reason. Either way, it's up to you. If he is far and away your best player, by all means keep him.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    He's a keeper for me because of the excellent hit rating (compared to Boggs or Hosmer, for instance), he's a lefty, and because I think it's pretty unrealistic to think I'll be spending ridiculous amounts of PXP and LXP to upgrade skills on any keeper. Even at that RISP is a pretty broadly useful skill (probably good 50-75% of the time even on 5.10)
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Accelman said:
    He's a keeper for me because of the excellent hit rating (compared to Boggs or Hosmer, for instance), he's a lefty, and because I think it's pretty unrealistic to think I'll be spending ridiculous amounts of PXP and LXP to upgrade skills on any keeper. Even at that RISP is a pretty broadly useful skill (probably good 50-75% of the time even on 5.10)
    Starting out with bases empty in 5-10 and he will barely be ranked higher than the pitcher. Even If he gets a single his skills still won’t be active and you have to score 6 runs. I would leave him behind unless he’s by far you’re best player