Options

The official JeddDoggy run to Diamond thread

Comments

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    How many bonus games/tourney games can you crank out in a day without going completely insane?
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I personally went D1 to D6 in about 2.5 days another sign I had/have too much time on my hands.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Well how many bonus games is it from Platinum 1 to Diamond 6? Like 3,000? 

Anyone have the actual #s for each level?
  • Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    if you have the gold and xp to get guys up a solid way  into diamond then just go for it  i know the last 3 tiers are 1000 each not sure about the first 3
  • Options
    @chainblueltng yeah I have gold and xp but lacking evo. I wouldn’t be able to bring hardly any guys to diamond without the evo. Maybe I’m not ready and need to hunt evo for a couple more weeks and just get me a nice stash of 1,000 or so before I decide to take off here.
  • Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    It is about 5,500 games to get through all levels of diamond. I wouldn’t spend any time in platinum and get though as fast as you can. Are you still in the Gold tier?

I would suggest making the move on Thursday and get through as many levels as you can to be ready for WOH on Monday. I would spend time on Tuesday and the weekend leveling clubs up to get EVO as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @rmouse511
    Yeah I’m Gold right now, so next playoff win takes me Platinum. 

I have the following resources (low on evo):

Cash: 600k
    Gold: 13k
    Bonus Games: 1,500
    Blue XP: 664k
    Prime XP: 1.8 million
    Legend XP: 785k
    Evo: 141

I will evo hunt as much as possible between now and Thursday and will have another season finished by then so that’s another 60 evo. Looks like I get 75 evo for going to Platinum too so that should put me at about 300+ evo I think.
  • Options
    Diamond is 500/600/800/1000/1000/1000 for D1 to D6 respectively.  You’ll get 75 and 250 evo for finishing G6 and P6.  You’ll need to win around 6300-6400 games to finish plat and diamond and assuming your players are capped in gold I think it’s around 1.2 M to cap a prime/legend from that point to D10, along with 48,400 gold per prime/legend, along with 450 evo per so at most I’d take 1 each.  I’ve been able to cycle with D7-D8 players with 16% skills though so at least imo get them to that point.
  • Options
    @redlegs2018u thanks, you guys keep giving me more and more info and it’s making the jump incrementally less scary haha.

Ok, so another question- I remember when I went gold I had some really dreadfully horrible player reward thing instead of the actual weekend fan rewards. Should I plan on doing this on maybe a Tuesday instead of a Thursday so I can still get the regular fan rewards that weekend instead of the crappy ones?
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @redlegs2018u thanks, you guys keep giving me more and more info and it’s making the jump incrementally less scary haha.

Ok, so another question- I remember when I went gold I had some really dreadfully horrible player reward thing instead of the actual weekend fan rewards. Should I plan on doing this on maybe a Tuesday instead of a Thursday so I can still get the regular fan rewards that weekend instead of the crappy ones?
    Those really bad fan rewards last 2 days I think. So if you do it Thursday I just wouldn’t plan on spending any gold until that fan rewards expires and the weekend one begins. 
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan so if I start early Thursday it will be gone early Saturday. I could probably handle that. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Welp.

After evo hunting I am up to 324 evo now. Will hunt some more tonight and will finish a season tomorrow for 60 more. And going Platinum I get 75. So that would put me at 459 plus whatever I get hunting tonight. Not nearly enough. I need like 1200 just to get everybody to Platinum let alone Diamond... hmmm...

Resources updated as of 2/5/19 - 

Cash: 950k
    Gold: 14k
    Bonus Games: 1,500
    Blue XP: 746k
    Prime XP: 2.1 million
    Legend XP: 926k
    Evo: 324

I need about 700 more evo and I just know there isn't any way to do that before Thursday. Ugh, may need to wait another week. Anyone have ideas for me?
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I may be wrong but I think you’re light on cash as well. I’ve calculated about 3.6mil to cap 14 guys in Plat, 6 who are bxp at this point.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I got 1.7 million just from WOH yesterday, but spent over half that doing my last few team upgrades. So I should be at about 2.6 million cash after tomorrow if I get the same amount. I also know that when I start leveling guys I'm going to get a ton of loyalty points which turns into cash. I think when I went gold I ended up with a couple million cash just from the loyalty boxes.
  • Options
    That’s great, I had forgotten about that. I still need about 360k lxp plus the 1400 evo lol, so I’ve got work to do.
  • Options
    @Sandpipers I've come to grips with the fact that I'm going to be short on a lot of things. That's what is going to make it fun, I'll be building my team again. I'm just scared that I am going to make my team such a mess that I find myself in a catch-22 where I can't win games because my players aren't leveled enough and can't level my players because I can't win games to get resources.
  • Options
    Hey @Sandpipers

Didn't you say you found the Platinum level rewards somewhere? I found Diamond but can't find Platinum.

Platinum Rewards:

1. 900 Gold 30 Bonus Games 75 Evo
    2. ????
    3. ????
    4. ????
    5. ????
    6. ????

Diamond Rewards:

1. ????
    2. 7500 Gold 250k Cash 100 Bonus Games
    3. 7500 Gold 250k Cash 100 Bonus Games
    4. 7500 Gold 250k Cash 100 Bonus Games
    5. 7500 Gold 250k Cash 100 Bonus Games
    6. 7500 Gold 250k Cash 650 Evo
  • Options
    the only thing that is going to be tough is woh and season. prime and bonus games you should still cruise
  • Options

• Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    How many bonus games/tourney games can you crank out in a day without going completely insane?
    Probably the main thing holding me back haha

• Options
    Probably the main thing holding me back haha

I can't fathom it being any worse than watching 400-500 videos every day lol. Guess I'll see when I get there!

What's the worst that could happen? I ruin my team and have to take a 6 week break until 2019 comes out? That doesn't sound too bad either really. Haha.
  • Options
    Well I know with a good internet connection I can crank out 25 wins in 5 minutes. So it depends on your definition of insane. The most I’ve ever done in one day is 1025 wins, but I had the free time that day and 2 bonus players on bonus game day with 800 bonus games at my disposal 
  • Options
    AcesehAceseh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I once cycled D6 6 days in a row. Most games in a day is about 1300. I usually only lose 1 or 2 games each cycle tho, so that 99.9% win percentage helps. 
  • Options
    I had an 86% win percentage when I hit plat, I’m now at 92-93% lifetime.  For WoH purposes in platinum when I got there I made sure to have 4 guys capped, increased that to 6 when I decided on a whim to go diamond.  I now have 8 regulars and two starting pitchers in diamond it’s just a little lean while you’re getting to that diamond 6 plateau and can start getting the big evo payouts.  At that point you’ll start to see some good improvements with each time you get through.  I started diamond with 900 bonus games and a million cash.
  • Options
    So when I go Platinum tomorrow should I just move my starting pitchers to Platinum 1 for now? Or will they need to be higher? Where do they need to be when I move to Diamond?

And, don't touch relief pitchers at all, correct?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    ive been diamond for months now and just now moved my sps to platinum. you shouldn't really be concerned. i lost games but with the batters all high you still win more than not
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    i just worried about the bats
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Wait, what? So I can leave my pitchers at Gold 10 and not even use the Evo/Gold to move them to Platinum?

If so that'd be helpful to start out here.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Just do the bats and move to platinum and see how it goes. If you feel the need for the pitchers as the day goes on then move them up some. My best pitcher is a 435 pitcher and I had him at platinum 7 for a long time. The rest are 355 pitchers at diamond 1 for the most part. And I win 95%