The official JeddDoggy run to Diamond thread

12346Next

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Having Baez in this box today has me hopeful that I get a freebie and can pull him. He's at D7 now and free levels at this point are worth a ton. Might be almost worth taking a flier on a few boxes in the store lol.
  • AcesehAceseh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I finally hit the evo jackpot at D6 last night. Will never need to worry about it again, or spend an hour every night hunting with the wackjobs on global.
    While I resent being called a wackjob, :) you will definitely want to hit a silver club every couple days to get those 50 loyalty boxes. That’s the best use of all your gloves. It’s also wise to bring a few friends/club mates along to reap the evo rewards.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I wish you luck dude.  As much as I would like to give it a shot, I'm just not sure I can make it work given my weekly schedule.  I know bonus games are a huge part of it.   Seeing how much work it was land first in a club on the other day, im not sure im cut out for that lifestyle.  But Im rooting for ya 
    I lied, my journey starts today.  This post was one of things that pushed me.  TY @JEDDDOGGY
    I wish you luck dude.  As much as I would like to give it a shot, I'm just not sure I can make it work given my weekly schedule.  I know bonus games are a huge part of it.   Seeing how much work it was land first in a club on the other day, im not sure im cut out for that lifestyle.  But Im rooting for ya 
    I lied, my journey starts today.  This post was one of things that pushed me.  TY @JEDDDOGGY

@Mattattack just don't be silly like me and blow 32k gold on boxes to try and get Wade Boggs as soon as you get there. I needed that gold to upgrade a R and L hitter for WOH. Luckily, you can scurry and replace gold in no time at Diamond so I was alright. 

Let us know how it's goin!
    JEDDDOGGY said:

@Mattattack just don't be silly like me and blow 32k gold on boxes to try and get Wade Boggs as soon as you get there. I needed that gold to upgrade a R and L hitter for WOH. Luckily, you can scurry and replace gold in no time at Diamond so I was alright. 

Let us know how it's goin!
    Thanks to double gold, I had enough to take Boggs to D8.  Grabbed Davis because of that.  Just got thru Diamond 1 playoffs and now have Davis capped.  So im thinking I should be set vs. righties for WOH.   We will see if I am able to pull anyone else thru cvc or free gifts.  Would love to grab Lowrie or Simmons and be able to use the discount.  If not ill upgrade BXP Kemp and BXP Harper before WOH monday.   Bonus games are draining but was ready for a new challenge.
    I have BXP Harper too but, man, that 490 overall rating doesn't look as good as it used to. He does fine autoplaying him against Petit at 5.5 I guess lol. I grabbed Davis too which gives me an outfield of him, BXP Yelich, and Holiday Ted and pushes Comeback Matt Kemp to DH.

I don't mind the bonus games at all. I can actually bang a bunch out quickly and then go do something, come back when I have some downtime or get bored again and hit a few more while I check chat or watch cvc rounds, etcetera. It's easy to do way more than you need, in my opinion.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I have BXP Harper too but, man, that 490 overall rating doesn't look as good as it used to. He does fine autoplaying him against Petit at 5.5 I guess lol. I grabbed Davis too which gives me an outfield of him, BXP Yelich, and Holiday Ted and pushes Comeback Matt Kemp to DH.

I don't mind the bonus games at all. I can actually bang a bunch out quickly and then go do something, come back when I have some downtime or get bored again and hit a few more while I check chat or watch cvc rounds, etcetera. It's easy to do way more than you need, in my opinion.
    Yea definitely looking for a reason not to bring Harper but don’t really have a better bxp option. Plus Harper is already Platinum 10 with skills at 16/16.  I’m also finding bxp at an extreme premium.   Just got thru diamond 4 and should be thru diamond 5 tommorw.  
    Have Boggs at D8 20/20, Khris Davis capped at 16/16 and comeback Kemp D8 at 16/16.   I know I need one more and it’s probably Harper at this point.  We will see 

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

JEDDDOGGY said:

I have 490 max EE all the way maxed on skills and he's still my 5-10 guy.  With the 80 gold boost he's around 815.  He still gets the job done, (cycled 10X vs. Kluber last Monday) but I agree the 490 doesn't look as good as it once did and I need to start upgrading better options.

Jacked up skill boosts can make up for a lower max I've found, though.  I'm guessing, max-wise, a 490 max with two active 20/20 skills will outrank a similar 530 max with 12/20 skills and probably be very comparable to a 530 max with 16/20 skills.
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    This is a great thread! Thanks @JEDDDOGGY

I’m considering the diamond jump. Does anyone have a screenshot of the rewards at each diamond level?
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I love that I made the jump. My team is strong in prime event, bonus games, and tournament games. Theres more to the game than woh. Lol. Plus love the evo reward at diamond 6 everytime I play and win 1,000 bonus/tournament games.