Best way to farm legend xp

dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
been playing a lot recently and have got a few great legends, however I can’t seam to find a way to get legend xp without spending money on the game, which I have done. I’m top three in my club but hardly ever get mvp or high round, and I can’t ever get passed the very last level of woh. Any good suggestions? 

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @dingers4life unfortunately WOH would be the best way. You could try and invest in a Gamechanger one week and see if that helps you cycle WOH but even then it has to cost you minimum gold in WOH and you'd have to be able to multicycle for the Gamechanger to be worth the investment. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Might also suggest you look for a good reset club that finishes on top.  With premium xp boxes as rewards, you will build in no time.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    been thinking about cycling to different clubs a few times, but heard its luck of the draw. any suggestions on finding the reset clubs? 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited February 2019
    In your situation, finding dead plat clubs(tons out there) would be your best play. You can easily win with very mediocre scores. Build up to where you can level guys that can cycle WoH and xp will never be an issue again.

*edit* dead platinum clubs for CvC play.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
  • Billie34Billie34 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Finding Chansey and Blissey, particularly Alpha Chansey and Blissey, word wipe is the finest way to farm EXP. They not only drop more exp. candy but also grant a ton of experience. Because alpha Pokémon are strong, you need be prepared with powerful Pokémon to defeat them.
  • timelinetimeline Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Everyone ought to read what you've written because it contains a wealth of knowledge that can help them become more open-minded. I am extremely appreciative of that. wheel spinner