New to The Forums

ROCKIESFAN303ROCKIESFAN303 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Hello fellow Glu / Tap Sports game participants. I have been playing the game for over a year now, but this is my 1st trip into the forums. Please feel free to offer any advice or strategy tips I should be aware of including the best way to spend my hard earned disposable income and how do I go about getting that shiny exclusive VIP tag?

Comments

• thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Hello fellow Glu / Tap Sports game participants. I have been playing the game for over a year now, but this is my 1st trip into the forums. Please feel free to offer any advice or strategy tips I should be aware of including the best way to spend my hard earned disposable income and how do I go about getting that shiny exclusive VIP tag?
    Welcome aboard! Lots of veterans in the forums. 

There's no "magic number" when it comes to becoming VIP, but most agree it's somewhere around $818 (area code of Glu's neighborhood in TSB lore), but could be upwards of $1000. Glu won't tell you exactly. I found when I was in that general neighborhood of spending, an inquisitive email to Glu seemed to have sped up the process and was VIP shortly thereafter.