Best lefty vs RHP

PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
With the new 530 Boggs,  does he surpass Teddy Snowflake as the lefty vs RHP opponent for anyone?  Thoughts?
(Boggs is short a level as I'm hoping for a freebie)

Comments

• HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I prefer hit rating myself, but I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I missed on Boggs - gave up after 48 boxes but I'll level him up if I get him - the easier it is to get to 5.10 the better.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Yeah, Boggs is 328/328 at Gold 10 (saw a screenshot on FB group) and Ted is 337/311. Boggs has the better combined hit/pwr but Ted is a good bit better in terms of hit rating, which I value more in WOH. Seems like you need to string together a bunch of hits and also seems like homeruns can be a bit of a rally killer at times.

Or maybe I’m just telling myself that because I opened 65+ boxes and didn’t get him lol.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Yeah, Boggs is 328/328 at Gold 10 (saw a screenshot on FB group) and Ted is 337/311. Boggs has the better combined hit/pwr but Ted is a good bit better in terms of hit rating, which I value more in WOH. Seems like you need to string together a bunch of hits and also seems like homeruns can be a bit of a rally killer at times.

Or maybe I’m just telling myself that because I opened 65+ boxes and didn’t get him lol.
    Mookie is at 330/330 which is somehow more than Boggs, but then his skills are worse.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Imo, Holiday Ted still retains his spot as the numero uno. The new Boggs, however, is now the undisputed #2.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I just love the Boggs picture. He could be playing baseball, or he could be just being a maniac. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Number 2 never looked so nice....and he fits so well in my profile. 😁

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I have holiday Ted at 33% and 530 Boggs at 32%.....dead on the same number (406) at capped gold with boost active.  Alternated with them in WOH today and they were both equally awesome!  ;).  Maxed 20/20 Boggs would have one tick up on ted so I have to give him the edge.