Jumping too fast.

JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
Hey, I’d like to see if anyone who jumped too fast in the game has been able to build a team that can cycle and win season games.  I myself made the transitions too fast before I understood what was happening, for 18’ is my first season playing the game.  By the time I realized, it was too late.  Lol.  But here I am, grinding away, spending cash, and hoarding resources chasing a dragon that can’t be caught.  Let me see those teams if you’re out there!!  
Cheers 

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I jumped WAAAY to fast, this all I’ve managed. 
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I jumped WAAAY to fast, this all I’ve managed. 
    You’ve been putting in the work though! Are you cycling with that lineup?  I’m looking forward to 19’ ,team moving with me or not.  I don’t think I’ll hang out in silver forever, but I’ll definitely make sure I’ve got the players and resources in hand before the jumps! 
  • 23BRONXBOMBERS2323BRONXBOMBERS23 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

• 23BRONXBOMBERS2323BRONXBOMBERS23 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Not cycling
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @23BRONXBOMBERS23 you could always reuse and boost BF Harper 
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Still at it!  Need some resources, but it’s not stopping me.  Well, it actually is stopping me, but I grind away.  
    I’ve without doubt accepted the fact that will not be cycling or winning season mode, anymore this season, and I’m ok with that.  19’ is right around the corner, and I’m ready to rebuild!  Good luck!! 
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I did the same thing, after trying to play catch up I just started a new team.