Need help - Going to Gold

cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
Hey guys,

I’m deciding to finally make the move to gold and wanted everyone’s advice on who to level first, do I have enough resources, etc.

I have attached pictures of my team excluding relievers and here are the resources I have:
Pennants: 47,590
Gold: 4,120
Cash: 2.659 million 
Evo: 241
Blue xp: 189k
Prime xp: 524k
Legend xp: 348k 

Also if anyone knows the gold and evo needed to level a silver ten player to gold 1 please let me know for both blue xp players and prime/legend players. Lastly any help with which cash boosts are best for woh to spend cash on first would also help. Plus any estimates on xp required per player from gold 1 to gold 10 would also be helpful. Thanks. 
have

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I can’t rememer all of it but legend is 300 gold and 30 evo. Xp is 100 gold and 10 evo. I’m guessing that prime is 200 gold and 10 evo. It’s roughly 110k prime and legend xp from bronze 1 to gold 10 so maybe around 80k from gold 1 to gold 10. I have holiday ted stats leader ted Cooperstown Edgar and Charlie Blackmon that  I use to cycle walkoff and I know that others use EE as their righty. Holiday Teds skills are at 15 and my others are at 11. The last 4 pitchers are usually 3 righties and a lefty so I go for the lefty righty matchup.  I tend to level up hitters before pitchers so I can keep working on WOH. Hope this helps
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Prime is 300 gold and 30 evo to move up
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Prime and Legend are the same when going to gold.  It’s still 300 gold and 30 evo.  For the blue XP it’s 100 gold and 10 evo.
    To get a blue xp player to gold 10, it will also cost you $75,300 cash and 25,100 xp
    For prime and legend it’s $80,970 and 71,500 xp per player.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Only pay cash for the hitting upgrades first.  Once they are all complete then you can slowly do the rest.
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Your Sluggers are going to be much more expensive to level to Gold.  Hardly any matchups are available in Home Run Battles, so generating cash or blue xp by this means is out of the question.  If that deters you from leveling your Sluggers to Gold then it won't matter to you.  On the other hand, Slugfest is still a good event for Royale, and it does payoff in the awards department to the tune of 15k pxp just for making it to
    Level 6.  However, it'll cost 160 Gold and 16 EVO per regular Slugger.  

• cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Thanks everyone for all the help! 
    All my guys skills are at 14 or 16 and I cycle woh 4-6 times per woh. 

My top 6 batters are: Edwin encarnacion, Ted Williams, scioscia, kemp, altuve, and Gallo

Which means 2 blue xp, 1 prime xp, 3 legends
    If I get lowrie from Monday or Wednesday woh I will replace scioscia. 

I will wait till Thursday to level up and will probably level only those 6 guys at the start.