Locked out!

JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
edited February 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Howdy.  Anyone know who to contact if your account has been locked?!?  I was watching a video for 1 last game in today’s event,  started talking to my in-laws, the event ended, game did a restart, and BOOM!  What gives!?!  

Comments

• JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I’ve answered my own question.  I still have no idea as to why this has happened.  🤷‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤞
  • TheMatrixHasYouTheMatrixHasYou Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This happened to me yesterday was well. I've emailed them, contacted through Twitter, and have had others in my club reach out and still haven't heard a peep. Their system is highly flawed so much so that people who do nothing wrong are getting caught up in this attempt to stop hacking and cheating. I'm all for stopping those things, but when you spend your money on gold and players and do it the right way and this happens something has to change. I have all my receipts for my transactions. Play on the same device and stay signed in. My club hit tier 5 yesterday and I was in line for 200 gold, but of course I'll be penalized by missing that as well. 

I hope more people speak out on this. Stopping hacks and cheating and creating a fair game I think is great, but in no way should people who do nothing wrong be jailed or banned. That's a flawed system to stop these things.

Please unlock my account now!

Josh
    TheMatrixHasYou -- It most certainly does!
    Right there with ya man.  Tier 5 here as well, it happened as soon as I went to collect the rewards.  I’ve spent a lot of time and money playing this game correctly, even though I jumped way too fast, I still continually crushed it out.  So here is sit today, I deleted the app and reinstalled just so I could send in a ticket.  Twitter is my next move.  Good luck to ya, post in this thread if you get back in, or get any response, if ya think about it.  

edited February 2019
    My team that was locked out, compared to what I’m working with today.  
    How are you working with a new team like that? Seems you would have a bronze team with pretty much no one on it.
    Delete the app, then reinstall.  Don’t log in with your old info.  I received a welcome gift 🎁 which was yesterday’s catcher box. 

How are you working with a new team like that? Seems you would have a bronze team with pretty much no one on it.
    The bottom team is the new one.  The top is my locked out account. 
    edited February 2019
    Oh okay, missed seeing the two and thought the top one was your restart team. 

Anyway, I just want my team back as I've invested my time and my money into this game to which only GLU received. This is an absolute joke to not fix this. I suppose they could care less about peoples accounts, but that would reflect bad on them as a company. Maybe they don't care about that either?