Options

No multiplier on Event Royale!!!

whitty150whitty150 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Think that's it's pure crap on your part to first of all, jack up the rewards on Wednesdays, then today no multiplier!! WTF!? So you screw every club out of rewards because of no multiplier. Think I have just about enough of this game!!!

Comments

• Options
    ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    My club was in 2nd all day and got bumped to 24th when multipliers were revealed. I guess we got moved to a different bracket? I contact cs about this every Wednesday and consistently get this is being forwarded to our development team.
  • Options
    total13total13 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Yeah, I was wondering that myself. We were hovering around 30-50 all day then dropped to around 125-150 after the (non) multipliers were released. I understand a re-shuffling of the deck, if you will, when certain modes are multiplied but there shouldn't have been any re-shuffling yesterday. Unless I am missing something... 
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited February 2019
    It's just another way that GLU pulls the wool over the eyes of their paying customers, just like #skillgate or the constant cryptic hints of what's to come in 2019 to get you to keep spending on 2018 before letting you down.

This is a company that is completely willing to sacrifice ethics and transparency to milk every last dollar.

There's no logical reason for brackets to be expanded when multipliers come out.  In no other event do the brackets expand to include many others right in the middle of the event. 

There's a logical reason for rankings to change,  because of the multipliers.  Some should go up and some should go down.  But as yesterday obviously shows, there's more than that going on, which means the ranking you see prior to 9 PM is a complete and utter meaningless fraud, simply put there as a placeholder in the interests of getting you to 'chase'  a top ranking with your resources.  No one is going to go all out using resources to chase a ranking when they're #130, but plenty will at #12.  And obviously, it's far less rewards to distribute overall.

The bottom line is that they assume that we're too dumb to think anything of it and just assume that rankings change because of multipliers.  Unfortunately they were too dumb/lazy to change any multipliers yesterday, exposing the obvious charade.  I mean heck, at least slap a 2X on Slugfest to create some illusion of legitimacy.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I am somewhat used to this so longer really upset by it.  I think our club went from #3 to #24 when they re bracketed.  The WOH box didnt do a ton for me yesterday so once i pulled Freeman I switched to tourneys.  Was hoping either that Prime events or bonus games would be a multiplier because i also had Gagne and Diaz but oh well
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I posted about this in the woh thread, but the shenanigans in Royale have been apparent for several months, and yesterday was as @Wicked0Wildcats has said, that they couldn’t be bothered to even create the illusion. There’s no point in chasing rank in Royale for most clubs, instead tier out for progress rewards and chase xp/player rewards in the woh boxes if you have any interest that day for what’s on offer.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    I had 5 bonus players for that day and was very disappointed to see the multipliers. I cycled WOH 6 times but could not get Martinez. Needless to say that I quit playing a few hours early that night