How much ATG evo do I need?

louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
I was excited to get Willie Mays until I found out he takes special evo.  Does anyone know how much evo he needs?  I’m in diamond, the cost just to move him to silver seems high. It doesn’t seem worth it to level him up.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    6/30/150/300=486 Mays Evo to take him from bronze to diamond.....It will cost a pretty penny. Rough estimate=108,000 gold. :) 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited March 2019
    1.5 x vs std lxp level up.  For the evo I forget the number but the cost was around 7k gold if you’re lucky and pulling more 3’s than 2’s from the evo box. Maybe the box is discounted and will be cheaper.   That was for gold 10.
  • louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Well...it looks like I won’t be moving him up. Thanks for the info guys.
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Does anyone know where we can check how much ATG EVO we have? I pulled Mays and bought one box and didn't see how much. I know it's less than six, but I don't know where to look. 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Does anyone know where we can check how much ATG EVO we have? I pulled Mays and bought one box and didn't see how much. I know it's less than six, but I don't know where to look. 
    Right above his skills on the improve page. 
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Thanks, I had to take him out of my lineup until he's leveled up. I put him back in and I could see it. This late in the season. I don't know if I want to spend that much gold to get him to gold. I got 2 on my 1st pull. So, I need another 40 to get him there. Which means it will cost between 4,200 and 20,400 gold...maybe I will get him to silver and spend 600 to 2,400 and use him when he's a bonus player. #ThanksForNothingGLU
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    maybe I will get him to silver and spend 600 to 2,400 and use him when he's a bonus player. #ThanksForNothingGLU
    LOL........GLU can’t win.....