Golf Clash ad crasher anyone,,,

ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
edited March 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Persistent, intermittent, random, and plain infuriating CRASHES. It’s a year old version of a well funded game in it’s 4th(?) year. Restart, work around, roll with the punches and expect glitches like a natural weather phenomenon.
Any of you tap-addicts simply crave PLATFORM STABILITY or does vague player transfer teases mollify y’all. Needed to vent... Anyone else, or is it just me on latest phone IOS with solid WiFi network encountering this infuriating nonsense month after month. Glu developers must be using chewing gum to patch bugs lmao

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Golf clash messes up WOH for me when I use the restart video. It doesn't crash but the game continues after the video in the background. Luckily haven't seen it pop up for 5 or 6 weeks.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @Houmy it just seemed to of cleared out of my ad rotation hurrah! It haunted me for 4hrs today and still timid to hit vid in CVC tonight lol. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited March 2019
    No but there is a WWE Champions ad that I cannot exit whether its ended or still playing. Either X doesnt work at all or any tap redirects to App Store. I’ve submitted a ticket and since its third party Glu just shrugs. 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I sent the same thing to glu about the WWE ad. Hopefully they get rid of it soon. But I can see it being their featured ad for restarts on 5-10 Monday. Same thing happened for a slot game ad a while back. Took them a few weeks to fix it.   
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I complained about the WWE ad too. Hopefully they just pull it.
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I too have sent in a complaint about the WWE add. Just experienced the Golf Clash video problem this morning. Hope that the video problems will be corrected. 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    wwe champions keeps messing the game. Every single time I need to restart.