What do you believe will/should carry over to TSB19?

LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
So we have already received confirmation that VIP status as well as some players in some capacity will be transferring from TSB18 to TSB19. 

Is there anything else that you believe will/should carry over?

I would personally like to see the Pick 'Em collection carry over.  It takes nearly a full season to get close to receiving all patches, so I would like to see these carry over as a reward to those with the longest TSB tenure.  

What else do you believe will/should carry over to TSB19?
Proud TSB VIP!

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Everything except glitches, poor box odds, video crashing/freezing and Royale multiplier.....I know I’ve left out a bunch but I’m killing the spirit of @LonzoBallin post ;)
    It's all done with mirrors
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    1)stadium
    2)patches
    3)Gold
    4)Clubs(Diamond clubs)

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    DFBB said:
    1)stadium
    2)patches
    3)Gold
    4)Clubs(Diamond clubs)

Oooh, I forgot about stadium, that's a good one.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Especially since it says: “get free gold every day, forever”.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Stadiums & gold will definitely not carry over. Remember that GLU wants you to keep spending so even the "keepers" feature will benefit them I am sure. As I've said before though they are in it to make money so I don't have a problem with that as long as new features aren't useless. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Stadiums & gold will definitely not carry over. Remember that GLU wants you to keep spending so even the "keepers" feature will benefit them I am sure. As I've said before though they are in it to make money so I don't have a problem with that as long as new features aren't useless. 
    Every business is in it to make money. That does not mean that everything has to be monetized to the maximum extent possible. They also have to build customer loyalty and gamer satisfaction. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I certainly don't expect gold to carry over. Nor do I expect resources. However, a stadium carry-over would be significant and go a long ways with customer retention. As is, it's a decent value. If players knew it would carry over, it would be an absolute must-have among the players. I'm not saying they shouldn't charge for it. I think charging the same $10 to carry over the stadium, while keeping your progress, is a happy medium for both GLU and the players. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HillarysfartboxHillarysfartbox Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Will we lose our gold and cash when we rollover? 
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Will we lose our gold and cash when we rollover? 
    Yes.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I would like everything to carry over and believe nothing SHOULD carry over as the game is 100% about building a team.....where is the fun, challenge and parity with new users with carried over status and attributes?  Supposedly we will have the opportunity to bring over some players....whom and at what level remains to be disclosed but in spite of the frustration quotient in regards to starting over, IMO we should have a fresh beginning, starting from the start so to speak, and let the chips fall as we start the 12 mo. Race.