Options

Jailed today hours after spending $20 real $$$

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
First, im cancer sick woth a lot of free time. Second, i have 3 teams on 3 phones, all allowed right? 1 per device? I spent real $$$ on all. 

But today, hours after dropping $20 on an already over season for 10 boxes, i was jailed. Even worse i was jailed on 2 teams. SHORTLIFE and BRANDI20 were both jailed. Niether video glitch, niether use proxies, and i dont know what a loader is let alone use one. 

I demand a refund of my $20 or my teams unlocked no later then tomorrow am. I have been in contact with google play and will get my money back if you dont fix this glu. 

And just as an added eff me, my 10 boxes for $20 got me 1 player, yu darvish.... Eff this game. I will not engage in 2019 if this isnt only corrected, but compensated. Why sell me players that are useless except for the day you wrongfully jailed me?
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Wrongful jail sucks and I hope you are reinstated. 
    Second bit about useless box players....that is what it is.  If you pulled legend Banks that probably would have been ok right?  On the boxes it is gambling pure and simple.  I get you’re upset and rightfully so.  I hope the suspension is lifted;  this is happening too much lately.