WoH for 3-4-19: The CarryOver Effect!

13Next

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Juggling work and WOH I managed time for 6....4 turner who I had from the weekend, springer - good for the club, and JD who was the only one I wanted in the box (had turner, trout and hA). Was harder than usual, same amount of time last week I cycled 12 times, but I was happy with today.  
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Cycled 4 times.  I got springer, turner, 2x trout
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    5 cycles- 3x Trout and 2x turner
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I started 1 for 13 and decided I hated the game and deleted the app from my phone. About an hour or so later, I downloaded it again and logged my team back in and kept playing.

LOL

I finished 8 for my last 12 with 9 cycles (all 30% guys).

In my opinion, 9 for 25 isn't a very good win percentage for a capped/maxed-skill Boggs and Ted combo but I'm around 50-60 percent usually so I guess the increased difficulty yesterday put a serious dent in that.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    First day with completely capped Boggs in diamond.  Started 13/17 but then hit a rough patch at the end to finish 16/25.  I think I was at 2 JDM, 2 Trout, 7 Turner and 5 Springer
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I got 11 cycles in yday. Had about 3 video restarts on 5.10 and the other 8 were first attempt wins. Overall a cheap day gold wise. I was lucky though to have Mantle at 20/20 for 5.9 and Holiday Ted at 20/20 for 5.10. 

Got 9 boxes to open yet - pulled Springer fairly early so racked up some club points and let the boxes sit. Will open them later prob and see if I can pull a 10% guy, though already have JD and Babe. Ernie would be nice eye candy for last couple weeks!
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    cycled 5 times and got 3 x springer and 2 x turner.
    Already had Babe, JD and Trout from that box so not a big deal.
    Vida Blue was a bitch for me yesterday. Mostly curveballs even though Matt Kemp (515) had both skills active at 15/15.  
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited March 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I started 1 for 13 and decided I hated the game and deleted the app from my phone. About an hour or so later, I downloaded it again and logged my team back in and kept playing.

LOL

I finished 8 for my last 12 with 9 cycles (all 30% guys).

In my opinion, 9 for 25 isn't a very good win percentage for a capped/maxed-skill Boggs and Ted combo but I'm around 50-60 percent usually so I guess the increased difficulty yesterday put a serious dent in that.
    @JEDDDOGGY  You don't quit the game. The game quits you!!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited March 2019
    3x Trout, 2x Springer, 1x Turner & 1x babe (P) for me. Have JD & Hank already. Pretty happy though as less than 300 gold spent.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    The different difficulties different times of day theory definitely holds water,  at least from my experiences.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Absolutely it does.  It's also BS that they do that.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Agreed. Got home from work around 5 and couldnt get past it. Took a nap and got back at it at 7. Cycled 6 times with ease between 7 and 10.