Options

Jailed again for zero reason!!! With Franco too...

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Ya really screwed me today glu. You randomly jailed me for zero reason BECAUSE I DONT CHEAT! And on a day where i have a 150k points a hit Franco. My club has to think im a cheat and must be mad as hell. Why do you keep doing this to guys and never explain why or even compensate them? Are you trying to learn how stupid we are? How much BS we will take? If so, great joke. Now unjail MISSRED already. 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Only thing i can think is that i used the word "pen.is" on global today in a joke refrencing myself in response to another poster above me in comments. I even spelled it with a . in the middle. If thats enough to get me banned, not sure i really even wanna play. But that cant be it, can it? 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    micahmoffjr07micahmoffjr07 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Have you downloaded any third party apps by accident? I know someone that did and got jailed. If so delete the third party apps 

• Options
    J12997967J12997967 Registered Users 22 Posts
    "Third party apps"?
  • Options
    Dairy4321Dairy4321 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    What is the third party app got to do with it??
  • Options
    Dairy4321Dairy4321 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Same here jailed no reason...what can I do??
  • Options
    DeezNutz1977DeezNutz1977 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Some one help me get out 
  • Options
    Tylerman31Tylerman31 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    That happened to me multiple times and it's really annoying. I got like 300 million bonus points from spending 30k gold from 2x gold events to get bonus players.
  • Options
    RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I'm basically new player & play daily..  My acct has apparently been flagged for "Cheating"!! I wouldn't even know how to even begin to cheat!! I think it may have something to do w using 2 tablets at first & watching videos maybe (Which if thats the reason I didn't mean to do anything wrong let alone the Glu customer support litt litt calling me a "Cheater" but WON'T TELL ME EXACTLY WHY Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening?? Thanks
    RSN84
    MARSHALL