Diamond club looking to fill a couple of spots

SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
Contact myself or @JEDDDOGGY who created this write up:

If you're still playing 18 daily and would like to join us, we have a couple of spots open. 

We aren't super hardcore, but we do like to place in events so we want someone who can contribute at our level. We are top 10 most events, although Royale day and weekend seems to be a crapshoot based on bracketing. There are no hard and fast rules or daily bonus point quotas and nobody is going to get bent out of shape if you miss time here and there. 

As far as CvC, we try to take a team first / spread the love kind of approach with it where we have 4 or 5 teams play the early rounds (usually we will be picking teams with no bonus players for the event in the early rounds so they can get the boxes and get bonus players to help with event points). We try to keep scores low to make our subsequent matches as easy as possible. Then, in the later rounds we crank it up and let everyone participate full-go and score as much as possible, no-holds-barred.

So if you think we sound like a good fit for you, and you play daily and want to join a fun group of guys, message me on here or in app. 
It's all done with mirrors

Comments

• tacodelmartacodelmar Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    My username is Tacodelmar. I don’t have  a great team but I’m very active   
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Hi @tacodelmar we’ve since moved over to 19 but a few of us play woh Monday and Wednesday for a cycle or two in 18. Can invite you if you like but it’s pretty dead in that club now
    It's all done with mirrors