CvC Scoring

SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
As long as the scoring is consistent among players, it doesn’t matter the scoring. However, I have a couple of ideas about how to improve the scoring. 

1.  Getting on base, regardless of how, is important. A Walk is the result of a good eye and discipline not to swing. A walk should be treated the same as a single in both the multiplier and the amount added to the overall multiplier. 
2.  A hit or walk that results in an RBI should have a boost in the multiplier. For example, a single resulting in a single rbi gets a multiplier of 1.5, 2 rbis gets 2, and 3 rbis gets 2.5. 
3.  A home run is awesome, but a grand slam is much rarer. A grand slam should be rewarded with double the multiplier of a home run in both the individual and what is added to the overall multiplier. 

2018 team: Supremewolfpack2 

Comments

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I just wish they'd stop messing with the scoring formula. I mean, why are they tinkering with it so close to the end of the road? Dumb. 
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Must be getting ideas for 2019
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    What I don’t really like is the apparent manipulation of the level difficulty from one round to the next. One round my team is a beast and the next round it can’t hit it’s way out of a paper bag. 
  • IIIOZZYIIIIIIOZZYIII Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Gameplay definitely needs to be consistent throughout the game. I get tired of my 530 max players (gold level ten) getting hosed during club clash by Rizzo only leveled to 65... Might as well just put us against max level pitchers at that point and say "screw you, ur not scoring on us."
    "What we have here, is failure to communicate!"