Options

535 Harper prime special

Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
Anyone getting this guy? 535 prime max with double skill against righties ... Not sure if he's worth it if you already have green  

Comments

• Options
    BudrizrBudrizr Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I bought him mostly because I'm a Phillies fan. Problem is, I paid the money but he has yet to show up on my team? What's that about?
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I bought him. Sitting on 1.6mill prime xp and no one to use it on. Plus he'll at a minimum be a bonus player in one event, maybe 2. 
    With all these players outpacing Holiday Ted, is anyone else contemplating trading him in? At Diamond resources are precious, every bit helps for squeezing 1 more level up out of your top players. His 525 overall is dwindling among the elite. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I have like 3 million prime xp and after leveling Molitor I am down to like less than 1k legend xp. I have Green at bronze 1 in my inactives still, but getting Harper makes sense for 20 bucks. Haven't spent a dime since going to Diamond so why the heck not.
  • Options
    lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Anyone have him at gold 10? Curious....may buy hom
  • Options
    Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts

• Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I thought really hard about getting him, but its hard justifying it after pulling Boggs a few days ago. Still have work to do with Boggs, but 200k pxp waiting to burn lol. 
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I can foresee a 545 special next weekend for a cool crisp 20 bucks. Hell if I was trying to drive GLU revenue I would be launching a keeper special week with 3 players a day, all assortment of skills, all 540+ to cater to ever need and scenario- just like Christmas. 
  • Options
    Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Ending up getting him. . 
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Don't see the point.  Most of us will be transitioning to '19 soon and he's going to be only a marginal or no upgrade over most player's existing options with still a few weeks to add players for free.  
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I looked at the box 5 times and decided that glu got enough of my money. I got burnt on the Machado box as I was looking for a SS and GLU gave me nothing. So I’ll keep my 20 bucks. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Few weeks left....WOH ought to be laden with potential keeper targets.  
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    If the $20 Harper doesn’t tickle your fancy, you can always wait for the $70 specialty 5-star draft pick special to show up on your home screen. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    If the $20 Harper doesn’t tickle your fancy, you can always wait for the $70 specialty 5-star draft pick special to show up on your home screen. 
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    It’s crazy when everyone gets a conscience and tight wallet when there’s a $20 player released 😂 It’s like hey, you realize you just bought 5 weekend boxes at 500 gold a pop which equals more than $20 in gold!  And all you have is some XP to show for it.  Get the beard and enjoy your life, guys.   Harper is a beast and I’m sure in days to come even more keeper type players will be released in the specials tab and boxes!  
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    “Insert the Glu has taken the last dime they’ll ever get from me comments”.  At least spending pros like @JEDDDOGGY and I go with the, “we’re not spending at this time”.  And don’t ask us tomorrow lol.