Club jumping during cvc jailed

2Next

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    To all the pragmatists....this is what it is.  Make your club private or stand watch and problem is solved.  I win every CvC round as do many in my club. Way too lucrative to leave alone. Loads of dead clubs at the moment means less stepping on toes, but still happens sometimes.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Public: open to or shared by all people of a common area. 

Private: belonging to or for the use of one particular group of people only. 

Public means open to all. Not open to certain people. Open to everyone. You can’t have a public club and stop people from joining. It’s public. It sounds like some people want a public club with the benefits of a private club. Pick one or the other 
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    To all the pragmatists....this is what it is.  Make your club private or stand watch and problem is solved.  I win every CvC round as do many in my club. Way too lucrative to leave alone. Loads of dead clubs at the moment means less stepping on toes, but still happens sometimes.  
    Come to my club. You will waste an hour.  And we will get a huge laugh.  But at least you admit you are greedy. And not hanging to the BS “helping the little guy” story. 
    Public: open to or shared by all people of a common area. 

Private: belonging to or for the use of one particular group of people only. 

Public means open to all. Not open to certain people. Open to everyone. You can’t have a public club and stop people from joining. It’s public. It sounds like some people want a public club with the benefits of a private club. Pick one or the other.            

Public Clubs also have rules.  Abide by those rules or get the boot.  
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Come to my club. You will waste an hour.  And we will get a huge laugh.  But at least you admit you are greedy. And not hanging to the BS “helping the little guy” story. 

I don't really play CvC anymore, but I don't understand why you'd leave your club public during CvC.  Especially if jumpers irk you so much. 

@Probodybuilder I agree that clubs that are public have rules, and that people can and should be booted from public clubs. 

My thing is this. Don’t complain about a problem that your club can fix. If you don’t want a certain type of people joining, make the club private and then it is 100% in your control who joins. If you have your club settings on public, then anyone can join. If you want to monitor and kick then do that, but don’t complain when you allow anyone to join when you get people that you don’t like that join. It’s within their right as a public club
    @Metsicans. We usually have a full club.  If we are short a guy, we make it private if we remember.  It doesnt matter tho.  The losers start coming around 2 hours before cvc.  Easier just to boot them. 
    @Bigpredfan i think its pretty obvious, when cvc started, that club jumping was not what Glu intended.  Just cause people can skirt the rules for their advantage bugs me.   I mean if all your teams are so bad ass.  Win cvc in your own club.  
    @Bigpredfan i think its pretty obvious, when cvc started, that club jumping was not what Glu intended.  Just cause people can skirt the rules for their advantage bugs me.   I mean if all your teams are so bad ass.  Win cvc in your own club.  
    I play in my own club and don’t jump around. 

You can complain about how things are designed to be done, but it won’t change anything. Best thing is to look at what is happening and deal with that to the best of your ability. But complaining about it won’t change the way it is. 

Sure cvc was supposed to be about clubs against clubs. But Glu, as we know all too well, screwed it up. Individual rewards are better than club rewards. The match rewards are better than the end of season rewards for most. So some play individually because those rewards are better. 

You have the power to block those people. Choose your actions based on what is happening, not what was supposed to happen. 
    @Bigpredfan my club is only half the issue.  I usually have a full club. We have already discussed that a jumper rolling into a shit club, witth a bad rank ,and beating a legit, decent club, is also an issue.  Public, private wont help in that situation.