Antonio Brown to Raiders

Tylerman31Tylerman31 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
How does everyone feel about this trade? I for one am not a huge fan of the Raiders and I believe that AB is the best receiver in the game. I still do not believe he is going to bring everything that the Raiders need to compete for a title. 

Comments

• CoachButtermakerCoachButtermaker Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm a fan of the Steelers and not very happy. They should have declined his request for a trade and let him retire or wait out his contract. Three years is a long time to wait for free agency and he would've been too old to bring in the big bucks. He would've came back to play when his bank account was getting low or most importantly no one was talking about him. His ego couldn't take it. Instead they let him go for peanuts. I thought contracts meant something. There's no Hall of Fame QB on the Raiders. We'll see how he does. I can't worry about him now though. I'm patiently waiting for TSB 19 and the Pirates season to begin.
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    AB would be a fool to go to the Raiders he's to big a personality for a Jon Gruden team. He needs a quarterback who can feed him the ball with accuracy and precision, Derrick Carr is not that QB. 
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Carr can get it done. Big Ben is overrated anyways. If they fix the o line he will have a big year like always 
  • eastcoastaseastcoastas Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    The Raiders have gotten way better since they signed him, they're a team to watch out for in the next few years!