CVC pitcher rotation

benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
Has anyone figured out if there is a pattern to the CVC pitchers? Normally it is one of a possible two, (i think!) but not sure if there is a specific pattern that anyone has worked out? Say pitcher 1 shows up on entry 1, 3, 6 and 9?

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’m autoplay guilty and often play just one or two rounds.  I’m curious as well;  if you could set up your team like you can on clash I’m sure better scoring will follow and a leg up on those not in the know.  
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Cant figure it out, but I will tell you what I do... I have multiple teams on multiple devices. If I really need to score well I always play 3 or 4 entries on those teams to see who the pitchers are, then play on my main after making adjustments to my lineup and batting order.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    @dkarski87 - do you think we all get the same sequence of pitchers? My lazy ass could probably figure that out though! If that is the case then we could have a master list like WOH... I'll try and figure that out! Would be nice to then know if it stays the same for each round also for a CVC event. 
    I should have tried to figure it out a long time ago!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Each round is different, but when I play my alt teams first, its the same pitchers when I play my main. Seems to stay the same for each cvc round. I could  be wrong though.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    From what I understand, it's random. However, if you pay attention right after you use an entry, you can differentiate between a righty or a lefty. I use my video boosts accordingly.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So From my experience it’s two pitchers (this weekend Sabathia, Hicks) and the order in which they pitcher is random every round. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Yeah - seems random as @DFBB said. I was waiting for Sabathia and had all righties in my line up - got Hicks first 6 entries! On my scrub team I had Sabathia first 3 entries.

Trained my eye on the top left of screen after pressing entry and was able to see pitcher name for a split second - thanks @DFBB!!