Lefties in Home Run battles (2019)

mikesteinbergmikesteinberg Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Honestly I highly recommend a stadium change for Home Run Battles. Currently lefties are basically unusable because of how high the right field wall is. In my opinion last year’s slugfest stadium was much better. Thoughts?

Comments

• tubesnaketubesnake Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I smash line drives right off the top. C’mon. 
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Lvl5 3* and higher seem to clear wall. Otherwise I agree it's a small window to hit for a hr
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's my opinion that the visual effects have no bearing on the result of the play. It's just eye candy.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
     A ball can be pulled more to left than right field for a hr . Is not my opinion,  but an  observable fact at this time .
    I required a 4* in tier 4 to clear rfw. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Lvl5 3* and higher seem to clear wall. Otherwise I agree it's a small window to hit for a hr
    Agree with this.   On the lower level sluggers the margin for error is just very small.  Your timing has to be super precise.   My legend is a switch and was using him earlier so he hits lefty in derby.  As long as my timing was correct he was clearing the wall no problem.   I actually got past level 4 today but I just dont have enough outside of my legend to get thru level 5 just yet.   
    The rewards are interesting.   The evo is great and valuable but not having slugger picks makes it tougher to build a competitive derby team early.