Anyone else having network issues?

2Next

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Make the game fun again and give urself a challenge @Houmy...take the next step and go platinum! I too was in that over-abundance boat in silver-and again in gold, and the game got stale. You definitely would have a different lineup than the one you posted!!!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @fahhq2 the problem is EVO and with the app being one week away to be done I don't feel like going EVO hunting. Would also need a lot of gold for going up tiers and have spent $0 since #skillsgate!
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    @Houmy Nothing like peer pressure.I am going platinum this week.  Evo hunting doesn't take too long ( got 582 over the last two mornings) and if you blow through the bonus games you get enough gold to cap most of a team with about 13,500 gold to sit at platinum 6 playoffs.  I don't plan on spending money, but one that hurrah of using the resources I have.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I hear ya @Houmy👊🏼

Good of luck to you @ReadingFightingPhils!
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    @Houmy Nothing like peer pressure.I am going platinum this week.  Evo hunting doesn't take too long ( got 582 over the last two mornings) and if you blow through the bonus games you get enough gold to cap most of a team with about 13,500 gold to sit at platinum 6 playoffs.  I don't plan on spending money, but one that hurrah of using the resources I have.

dude, give me some tips for those huge evo amounts. 
    I would be happy with getting at least 300 evo
    :s

• ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    tocopan18 said:

dude, give me some tips for those huge evo amounts. 
    I would be happy with getting at least 300 evo
    :s

You have to play a bunch of bonus games and save up gloves .  Get into a good Evo hunting group, the one posted on the forum is awesome, there is a lot of free / cheap Evo.  Supplement with global post.  I don't do more than 100 * the Evo amount.   5-500, 10-1000, 15-1500.   Most times you can find good deals, don't stick around for bad ones.  There are a bunch of generous people and they are awesome.