WoH Royale for 3:21-19: Jacob Tyler vs Triple X videos!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Wow! On Monday, we had the best WoH box to date. Not only were Hosmer and Molitor two of the very best bats in the game, they were also the 45% players. Jacob Tyler, better known as 'Muto, was also in that box. Or at least, he was pictured in that box. Today, I'm hoping that not only do we see his mug in the box, but that he's also the 'common' legend. Honestly, I'm actually expecting it which of course, means that disappointment is almost certainly waiting on the other side. 
I just don't know how they can top the 45% players from Monday. I just don't think they can. I was personally hoping for Hansen, from the weekend box, but he appears too low with 'just' a max of 525. Maybe they'll throw us a reliever like Dominguez or Percival. There really isn't much they can throw at us that will be too enticing at this point, but it seems like we can all use an upgrade in the 'pen. 
And of course, I woke up to the news of 3x videos today. Wow! I definitely didn't see that coming. Even though it was unannounced, it's still working  and apparently, not just a bug/error. I was already excited about fan rewards and now, the hype train is definitely full steam ahead. I need lxp pretty bad, but if 'Muto isn't in the box, it will be very tempting to just do videos all day. Or at least, a huge chunk of it. 
Here's some crazy talk. I've been clamoring for Holiday Ted for some time now. I wouldn't be shocked if he was a 45% player. And if he is, I'm not so certain that I'd even level him. I know that's nuts, but stay with me. You know the girl you've been dying to go out with? She just kept you waiting and waiting. As time passes, she eventually wants to go out, right?. Well, I've moved on. Mainly because I don't have a choice, but I've moved on. I mean, I'm still looking over my shoulder, but I've moved on. Mostly. :)
Alright guys, let's hope for a good box. Here's hoping that RNG will be in your favor and if not, videos are a viable option. GL y'all!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I want me some Jacob Tyler.   
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Wouldn’t mind some triple x videos😉
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @fahhq2 I intentionally avoided the 'xxx' video reference. Pretty proud of myself. lol
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Still last week's box. Are we done for 18? :(

EDIT: Box updated. Whew. How about that Ichiro??? I should probably try to cap Green but meh....
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    news wasn't updated so i hope the new box is coming
    Holy crap! Ichiro is slightly better than green! 

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Got all but Peraza in this box so if it doesn't change no point playing. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Who the hell wants a double Prime Khris Davis at 535?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Annnnd it changed. Damn don't have time to play today and will probably only get the one cycle. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Who the hell wants a double Prime Khris Davis at 535?
    Whether we want him or not - guaranteed we will get plenty of him lol!
    I am rather disappointed that the Phillies Bryce Harper is not in the box and a bonus today. After they sold the Padres Machado, he was a bonus on one of the days, right?
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    4.10 is Diaz again
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Weak box.
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Dilemma, to farm gold today hoping the weekend 30k reward is going to be a monster or play WOH and try to get a LHP WOH killer... 
    edited March 2019
    Last 4 pitchers = same as the last few:  R, R, L, L
    Khris Davis with cycle #1.  Of course.
    I hate that they kept the same setup....but I'm ok with this....😁

• spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Even after closing out the app before facing 5.10, my first try restarting got me an "Ad could not play" error.  It sent me back to the restart page.  I tried to play another ad which loaded, but froze.  Looks like restarts may not be possible today.  For me at least... not sure if anyone else is seeing this error.
    Just happy it wasnt Davis!!
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Box odds please?
    How does this Ichiro compare to that Harper that came out? Looks like he is only slightly better than Green. 
    (I know overall max on them, we're concerned about hit/power ratings though and can't recall what Harper was)
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Funny since it’s been the LL finish I acquire a real left handed bat but pulled Davis after a video restart and played 6 prime games.  Think I’m going to take it easy today though.
    Bryce is 154/159; Ichiro is 157/156 and like Green, always double boosted for WoH. 
    Would never use a guy with double vs RHP skills against a lefty anyway, so to me for all intents and purposes Harper is also always double boosted for WoH anyway. Regardless, I loved Ichiro and will be happy if I get him.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Got Davis... ugh...  Molitor destroyed 5.10.
    DFBB said:
    Bryce is 154/159; Ichiro is 157/156 and like Green, always double boosted for WoH. 
    @DFBB Is Green a solid WOH guy - keeper potential? Have you had good success with him?
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Would never use a guy with double vs RHP skills against a lefty anyway, so to me for all intents and purposes Harper is also always double boosted for WoH anyway. Regardless, I loved Ichiro and will be happy if I get him.

not exactly the same. Ichiro and Green have both skills active in WOH versus L or R pitchers. Regardless of them batting lefty. So I think they are better than harper in that WOH regard.
    I don't have Green leveled, but imo, he's 2nd only to Ichiro vs rightys in WoH. He's also really good vs leftys. And really, just a fractional difference vs Ichiro.
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Everything peachy to 5-10 then game lagged so bad I couldn't swing....I know CS always our fault...f u glu