Options

PSA - Don't repeat your mistakes from 18 when playing 19

2Next

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @SuperKingOfPaisas welcome back. #skillsgate has to do with the fact that GLU withheld the information that skills are activated randomly and are not always on so spending all those resources on them could be useless half the time.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    TSB 19 forum is live now through the link below:

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    How much gold do you need to spend per tier?

From tier 1 to tier 2 is 4,000
    Beyond that I can remember,  One my 18 game I'm at tier 6 and its 200,000 from 6 to 7
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    How much gold do you need to spend per tier?

From tier 1 to tier 2 is 4,000
    Beyond that I can remember,  One my 18 game I'm at tier 6 and its 200,000 from 6 to 7
    Tier 5 was spend 80k to get free 80 per day I believe. One below that was I think 40k to get free 40 per day. Seems like a lot - but you will be surprised how much is spent over a period of time on WOH boosts, playwrs levels. WOH repeats in anger, etc etc.  If you clear Tier 6 - I didnt get very far on that one - it was free 160 gold per day. I did the ball park late in the season - already started in 19 lol! 
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    I'd add if you plan on buying the stadium make sure to keep close track of the gold you spend that goes towards it.   I know I lost out on a lot this year because I didnt pay close enough attention or didnt take the time to send in tickets to get them to correct it.  I wont be making that mistake this year.

I have never properly understood exactly how the stadium investment works.
    Could you give me a basic idea?
    Basically buy purchasing it you get rewarded every day with a certain amount of gold.  It starts out at 6 gold a day and goes up from there once you spend a certain amount of gold.  This is gold spent during non-fan reward times.

is it worth it?
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    tocopan18 said:
    I'd add if you plan on buying the stadium make sure to keep close track of the gold you spend that goes towards it.   I know I lost out on a lot this year because I didnt pay close enough attention or didnt take the time to send in tickets to get them to correct it.  I wont be making that mistake this year.

Basically buy purchasing it you get rewarded every day with a certain amount of gold.  It starts out at 6 gold a day and goes up from there once you spend a certain amount of gold.  This is gold spent during non-fan reward times.

is it worth it?
    I think its probably the best thing to buy in the game in terms of bang for your buck.  That being said its most effective to buy right away to start accumulating as oppose to buying it later in the year.
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Houmy said:
    My VIP gift was 3-5* specialty picks and 1000 gold so it does vary, I was fairly recently added like in October/November sometime
    Missed you around the forums buddy. Was gonna send out a search party.
    I had 1700 gold before app crashed.  How can that be?  I am not VIP. 
  • Options
    tocopan18 said:
    tocopan18 said:

is it worth it?
    I think its probably the best thing to buy in the game in terms of bang for your buck.  That being said its most effective to buy right away to start accumulating as oppose to buying it later in the year.

so you buy the first level at $9.99 and then when you spend gold in say POTW boxes or WOH retries it goes up in levels automatically? Probably I am understanding something wrong, otherwise it would be a MUST.
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    As long as you do it at the beginning of the season, it's a must.

Does purchasing a stadium get rid of the ads? I'm looking to make a ad-removal purchase.
  • Options
    @buddydave any purchase, as low as $0.99, is supposed to remove ads.

• Options
    NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Hey, once we transfer our keepers are they gone from our 18 app??
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @NAPREDATORS46 Nope. Mine are still there.
  • Options
    side question guys:
    do you think is better to create the legend as OPS or Homerun King?
  • Options
    NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I'd say ops
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    One thing to remember is if you purchase the Ballpark Investment, beware of disappearing gold after leveling up a player. Not sure if this has been fixed in the ‘19 game, but it took me a half a season to figure this glitch out! To be safe, screenshot your gold spent when leveling up and see if disappears a little while later. This glitch also occurred in Fan Rewards. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    stoopsstoops Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If you stay in a tier too long do they start to make it impossible to win? I don’t have the resources to move up but all of a sudden my matchups are insane!
  • Options
    JBOWILLYJBOWILLY Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    anybody know how to see how many evo you have before making the jump from bronze to silver? Considering moving to silver but can’t tell if I’m stocked up enough to evolve most of my guys.
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    JBOWILLY said:
    anybody know how to see how many evo you have before making the jump from bronze to silver? Considering moving to silver but can’t tell if I’m stocked up enough to evolve most of my guys.
    @JBOWILLY if you go into your team menu it shows on right side just below the top
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    newfy said:
    JBOWILLY said:
    @JBOWILLY if you go into your team menu it shows on right side just below the top
    If you look on right side of available xp you will see it in this screen shot.   
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Not if your bronze