Glu-itches/glitches

Ddemars77Ddemars77 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I just wanted to relay a message to my fellow players we all know sometimes Glu has some glitches, especially new season, but if you point them out to them in a reasonable fashion they generally do make it right and more importantly become aware of the issues and fix them via update. It's frustrating for those of us that spend time and $ but they do get it right.

Comments

• woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Except for the Android lag.
  • Ddemars77Ddemars77 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Yeah Adroid is lagging for me also. Sometimes videos dont go through either even with 10mbs speed on network, but they should iron it out early
     It gets a little better every year. Just keep letting them know every issue they dont get mad they need the feedback
  • usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I know a bunch of android users, a few of them vip’s, who deleted the app tonight because of woh abnormality today. 
    Yeah, it was bad. Had 5 glitches and couple dozen freeze ups yesterday. Left me with not enough time to cycle. 
  • ID7ID7 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I wasn't having issues until I updated the app today. Ever since the game is lagging. It takes over a minute to load and freezes whenever i watch any video. 
  • Orionsbelt1Orionsbelt1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Android user also...I be had to uninstall and reinstall the app 3 times since end io March 2019.. It helps for a while, but eventually lags again.Video gold is the worse.sometimes takes minute s to collect..if you do the uninstall route,it,LL be better after reinstalled..just my 2 cents worth
    Mine just got fixed today. No update it just became lightning quick. Even faster than last year.