2019 related but looking for comments regarding a mess up by GLU

XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
2019 game but players were gifted weekend boxes that include a player Mariel Franco. I received 4 boxes and the 2 top players in the box that were weekend bonus. I quickly jammed them into my lineup and levelled them up to maximum as I was fighting for 1st in my bracket and was on a good win streak. I noticed that even though I was gold it appeared that Franco levelled higher and went to Platinum one....I initially thought impossible and played 3 games before double checking. He was in fact Plat 1 - I removed him from my lineup and messaged to customer service VIP asking if this was a display error or was there a problem. It took 2 hours for a response - about 1/2 hour after I messaged and removed him I lost all of my prime points (currently in 1st by a decent margin - 1.6 million) and then spent 2 hours trying to figure out what the hell happened. I'm now told I benefitted from a glitch and my points were gone -  a final decision from the developers. Considering I believe I did everything right how does this make any sense???

Comments

• assertprovinceassertprovince Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Everything on your website is extremely helpful. Value your blog and your writing abilities.