Leveling up

Judge99YanksJudge99Yanks Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I’ve heard that there are certain tiers/number of games you play until you’re somewhat forced to level up. Has anyone experienced anything like that? 

Comments

• newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Yes I am for last 2-3 weeks.  I can’t get prime games streak past 8-10. Usually only 2-3 and then loose 2-3 in a row.   Also bonus games I’m only getting like 20-30 % win rate.  I have a pretty stacked lineup 62 k strength in silver and most upgrades maxed.   I’m sure glu has done this to push us up but I’m not doing it
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Sort of newbie here. I played the '16 version. I remember leveling being a major concern so I am still at Rookie just playing the sprints. I've watched an insane amount of ads (eff you, Idle Tuber Empire) and with the #1 pick multipack on sale I've bought three of them for the 500 gold reward (ill just buy them individually now cuz it's cheaper). Strength is like 22k and I've played 100 games. Just not sure if it's worth leveling. If not, should I just keep buying player packs? I'm low on experience and I have a few guys to level up still. How do you get them above bronze? Any advice is appreciated!
  • RoarKitsuneRoarKitsune Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The downside of not leveling is you miss out on all the reward, perks and the EVO from ranking up.