Fix Ad Availability!!!!

whythererunhere1whythererunhere1 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
My wifi works just fine. I don't cheat; NEVER have, will or ever felt the need to. You're taking away my ability to help my team in events and cvc. Fix ASAP!

Comments

• MayberryMinutemenMayberryMinutemen Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm right there with you. I have been playing TSB since it hit the app store years ago and I'm starting to lose interest becasue I can't play or have other household members play for free. I get plenty of ads saying, buy this, but video ads and achievement ads are not playing whatsoever. I do notice that for some reason the videos start playing at 8pm eastern and stop once I pull 400 gold. The only hack to the game I've ever tried is watching many videos to get gold for events and upgrades. 

I am in week 2 of pathetic video playback and getting close to delting the app. I spend a little on the game but no video to continue games or events is killing my mood.

Rodney
    #MayberryBears
  • gregplagregpla Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    This is foolish, releasing continuous videos at a certain time.  
    You need them (constantly) especially during events and video achievements.
    hopefully, this will change..
    If it doesn’t, I think you’ll see a lot of players jumping ship...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Are there a certain amount of videos we can watch per day/at a time? I was stuck at 9/10 videos watched for the video achievement for a few hours today 🙄
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whythererunhere1whythererunhere1 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    IDK about amount, but mine goes out after an hour of total views. And in the other reply I showed you a slight help with this difficulty.
  • KidKushKidKush Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Agreed, I haven’t been able to steadily watch videos in like a day now 
  • goodbadnocreditgoodbadnocredit Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    The 2018 videos still play. How come 2019 can’t show videos ?
  • whythererunhere1whythererunhere1 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Since it's the updated version of the app. They, just as other companies work on it more and do what's best for them(they probably believe somehow that this will cause more to drop hundreds/thousands on purchasing, instead of allowing users the time to bolster their revenue from ad services. Maybe they don't want to rely on paying advertisers to help get monetary gains as much anymore. Imo, all this will cause is people to stop using this app. I've noticed their social media following has declined since this has started). Look at it like this; let's say you play a PC or multiplayer game that has multiple incarnations. Does the online bugs/glitches usually get changed in the newer or older version(always the newest)?. Even more so when it comes to bringing in money, whether or not they're already at the top(this app is shown as #2 on my app store listing).
  • Coop2010Coop2010 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I’m a VIP and even though I’ve spent a lot in the past and still a decent amount on the new version people still depend on videos for help getting gold, getting achievement rewards daily, and the one video boost we get every 30 min in CVC matchups as well as boosts and continues in every other event throughout the week.  I wasn’t aware until I was told recently by your customer support that these adds are controlled by a third party which makes no sense to me that you’d allow an outside company pick and choose who gets to watch videos,when they can watch them, and  how many they can watch when you have the game set up in a way that requires videos to be available to receive boosts, continues, and daily rewards along with many other things. If you’re not going to make videos available to everyone during events and other times when they are needed to use certain aspects of the game while they are working for others then you need to even things out and just make it completely a pay to play game which is what it quickly seems to be turning into. Doing this and constantly ignoring us and our concerns when >95% of your user base is asking for assistance with the same issues over and over is only losing money for you. I know plenty of people who normally spend a decent amount of money each week have stopped spending completely because of this and other like issues. If this is how this version is going to keep being then you need to let your customers know so we can find something by a company that will at the very least not ignore its users and fix the main issues with their games when they arise.....it may seem good in the short term that people are having to spend to get gold they need for almost every aspect of the game to work the way it’s meant to be played but it’ll end up causing you to lose way more money in the long run from losing players who spend when they can as well as turning off new players who are just starting to play. Hopefully you find a way to resolve this video issue quickly and in a way where u still feel you’re making enough money while still actually making your users feel like you care at least a little and that we are receiving at least some value still for all the time and money we’ve spent being loyal customers, if not this game will quickly become inaccessible too many and your fan base will greatly dissipate screwing over all of us that have put a lot of time and money into your game. It’s already becoming less fun each day, especially considering how much we are having to fight for every little thing.