Best way to get Prime XP

moskiwoskimoskiwoski Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I’ve been lucky to pull 2 Prime players so far but my Prime XP is at a minimum. Seems like there was more opportunities in the past for Prime XP. What is everyone’s best way (without buying it) to get XP so far?

Comments

• mxallenmxallen Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Good questiom
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Cycle HOF WOH and buy the pxp deal boxes. Hopefully there will be other options soon.
  • 3AM3AM Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Weekend CvC is how I get most of my prime xp.  Diamond level club you get 5000xp per high round and a platinum level club is 3 prime xp boxes per high round.   Otherwise on the weekend there is a prime xp deal box and I believe on Thursday’s there is a box with a prime player and xp as well.
  • Lowlife22Lowlife22 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Click ‘achievements’ and sometimes the video deal gets you prime xp as a reward . Usually 1500
  • me0wme0w Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Lately it’s been in video achievements a lot. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Pxp is the most precious commodity in the universe right now.  Achievements, and 300-gold boxes are the easiest ways.  Woh had some available until last week, but we will have to wait and see if that comes back.
  • moskiwoskimoskiwoski Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Cool thanks for all of the feedback!
  • FRYARTUCKFRYARTUCK Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I would suggest the pxp subscription in the “specials” section. 
  • CagenheathCagenheath Registered Users 2 Posts
    I wonder if it’s worth it to just level up other players. Seems like it’s really hard to level up prime players without paying for prine
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Primes will be King until they start releasing legends.  At that point pxp will be much more available, and lxp will be the rare commodity.  Primes will continue to come out all year, and usually remain superior to bxp players, except for potw, potm, and game changers.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Players gold and higher with multiple prime players are flat out spending gold or cash......no real shortcuts.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Open bonus player mystery boxes. You probably won’t get any players but you probably will get PXP.
  • bmoreosbmoreos Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Definitely weekend cvc high round score. Out of the 5 boxes I pulled, i got over 9k
  • AustinStepsAustinSteps Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I’d definitely always check achievements for the prime xp & if you aren’t winning cvc’s get on a club that shares mvp with all members as much as they can. 
  • AustinStepsAustinSteps Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Get a bunch of people to follow glu on Twitter so we can all get that 8k :)))
  • nickname9999nickname9999 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Open bonus player mystery boxes. You probably won’t get any players but you probably will get PXP.
    Replacement box is giving 4500pxp and has been consistent except for the occasional xp. I’m actually mad when I get a player sometimes. I like my team, just want to build the
     up more
  • Miranda234Miranda234 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited November 2023
    PRIME XP minimizes glare, reduces infrared heat, and shields drivers and passengers from dangerous UV rays. PRIME XP multilayer sputter film is practically drift boss invisible and comes in a wide variety of VLT (Visible Light Transmittance) percentages.
  • Billie34Billie34 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    PRIME XP minimizes glare, reduces infrared heat, and shields drivers and passengers from dangerous UV rays. PRIME XP multilayer sputter suika game film is practically invisible and comes in a wide variety of VLT (Visible Light Transmittance) percentages.