Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Somebody help

Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
I just raced my honda civic and I clearly won. We raced for pink and when the times came up it said I lost.... He was not even on the screen when I crossed. I want my car back

Comments

• Options
    I also should get his also as it was for pinks... My ign is dc Adidas....
  • Options
    Ok it just did it again against a type r. I had him beat and it said I lost. Look at the screen I pinkd him also.. This is crap twice in one night! Really
  • Options
    fLiPpiNfiDdYsfLiPpiNfiDdYs Registered Users 109 Posts
    you should take screenshots of it and get with one of the moderators... send one of them a pm.... but I can tell you this... what you see on your screen doesn't necessarily reflect what actually happened.. I found a post in here that explained it.. I had a few races that did the same like your saying.. not for pinks but still happened.... I don't understand why you wouldn't be seeing what the other guy is exactly doing but basically what happens is you run.. opponent runs.. happens at the same time.. your times are sent to a server.. the times are compared... sent back to you and opponent.. that's how it determines winner.. that's what happens on dnf's and when it says u won/lose even tho what you saw doesn't reflect the result... hope that helps ease the pain of losing cars.. sorry to hear that
  • Options
    So can I get my cars and the cars I won fair and square back
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    So here is something to understand about how this game works. When you race someone, you technically aren't seeing what your opponent is doing. You are basically seeing a race between you and what the game thinks your opponent can do. Your opponent is doing the same thing, racing against what the game thinks you can do. In the end, you both race and send your results to us. We then compare and determine the winner. This means that it is possible to see your car cross the finish line first, however, that may not be accurate depending on your opponent's actual race time.
  • Options
    So I'm basically screwed out of my cars then?
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    Jack90gt wrote: »
    So I'm basically screwed out of my cars then?
    I am sorry but that car is gone
  • Options
    Wow 2 times within a matter of 15min.... I guess I'm not pinking anybody anymore then
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i can review this
  • Options
    Thank you I would just like to have my cars back
  • Options
    Any word yet????
  • Options
    Any word yet foxx
  • Options
    can you give me a screenshot please
  • Options
    Hang on I will upload them
  • Options
    image-17.jpg This one had the times backwards
  • Options
    This one was on this screen for like 2.5mins and then it said I lost when the other guy was nowhere around image-16.jpg
  • Options
    your account has been updated
  • Options
    Ok what's that mean? Did I get my cars back?
  • Options
    There is nothing different there
  • Options
    What does it mean my account is updated?
  • Options
    What does my account has been updated???
  • Options
    duo maxwellduo maxwell Registered Users 42 Posts
    reboot the game
  • Options
    How do I reboot it I'm hooked up to the game center
  • Options
    Anybody?????
  • Options
    dixie2213dixie2213 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Restart your phone. Or close the game an reopen it
  • Options
    Ok thank you
  • Options
    Ok I did both closed game and reopened it and restarted my phone and still nothing... What now????
  • Options
    yakuza1988yakuza1988 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i have the same situation as well n i wanna know why there isn't any time result showing up? can admin give us an answer? i have clearly smoke the opponent. but i lost my car. can the admin refer back the race? my username : yakuza1988 racing with my subaru impreza with a 1970 dodge challenger r/t. please help
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    So can somebody explain to me what it means when foxx said my account was updated???